Summer Break 5

The gif is of Rider

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only got about one hour of sleep but it's time for me to get up. The clock reads five forty-five a.m. I get out of bed looking dead. I open the blinds and make my bed. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, face, and hair. I tie my hair into a high ponytail. I walk to my closet and put on some athletic shorts, sports bra, and running shoes. I don't like to workout in shirts because I feel like it's pointless and just bothers me while I workout. I walk downstairs quietly careful not to wake any of the guys. I walk out through the kitchen door so I don't make much noise and go through the front of the yard. I have no clue where I am going but I get out of the neighborhood and put on my forty-five minute playlist of songs. The fresh L.A. air hits my face making it feel awesome. The morning dew is everywhere and it's quite foggy. Not many people are out only a few cars which I find much more enjoyable when I run alone.  I pass several tropical palm trees and I see the beach ahead. I've never ran on the beach because I don't live near one. Yes I've been to several beaches. Every time my mom take me on to one of her trips we always end up on a beach. I enjoy waking up on the beach but it all gets kind of boring for a while. There's not much to do on a beach. Get a tan, swim, and enjoy the view. Plus every time I go it's always crowded and that always does it for me. As you can tell I am not a people person. I finally get to the beach. It's quite vacant I only see a couple and two men. Maybe because people are not up at six in the morning like you Daniella. I don't go anywhere near the sand or water only because I don't want to ruin my shoes. Yes I care way more about my running shoes than anything else in my closet. I run on the side walk and enjoy the view while also clearing my head and trying not to remember anything that happened yesterday but of course I find myself thinking about the kiss and the expression on Chase' face when I about kissed Rider. Maybe he wasn't jealous maybe I red his expression wrong.  Maybe it was one of those dumb boy expression. How the heck should I know the only guy I ever talk to is my brother. Oh shit my brother. Should I tell him what happened yesterday? The whole vandalism thing and the umm kiss? No, why should I. He was the one who got me in this whole mess. Besides he never told me about his girlfriend or him moving houses and living with five other teenagers. Why the fuck did my brother even trust me to live with them? Did he know they acted like this? 

After my forty-five minute playlist  I ran back to the house. I snuck in through the back door so I wouldn't wake anyone up. No one was awake why am I not surprised. I immediately went into my bathroom and took a nice cold shower. After my shower I put on some dark skinny jeans, black muscle tank, and black converse. I went to the bathroom and ran a hair brush through my dark wavy hair. My cheeks were still a pinkish color because of the heat of exercising. I left my hair down so it would air dry than silently ran downstairs. I quietly filled Mr. Compadre's food bowl and gave him some fresh water.

 ***

"Wow about time someone decided to wake up" I said cooking "It's a quarter past eight"

"Yeah it's early, your point is?" Elliot asked. Elliot was shirtless but wore grey sweatpants.

"Early my ass." I replied.

"The only reason why I woke us is because I smelled food." Elliot said scratching his rib cage.

"Just go wake up everyone before the food gets cold." I told him flipping the eggs.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Elliot said running away. Guys are so weird.

Elliot came back downstairs with four other boys who remained shirtless but did have the decency to wear bottoms well all except for Chase who only had on his briefs. I noticed myself avoiding Rider. I don't want things to be awkward between us yet that is exactly where it's heading.