Summer Break 12

Wednesday morning

"Fuck" I said looking at the time. "Well no need to go run now it's already late." I fell back onto my pillows.

My urge to pee finally got me out of bed. I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs in my pajamas. I rubbed my eyes and almost fell trying to walk down the stairs.

"Well don't you look lovely!" Elliot said watching soccer on the television.

"Can it Jones!!" I gave him a glare.

"You look beautiful babe don't listen to that asshole!" Rider flipped Elliot the birdy.

"Ohh shut up Rider!" I rolled my eyes because he was clearly lieing.

"I really don't understand females. You tell them they look horrible and they yell at you, you tell them they look beautiful and you still get yelled at." Hunter ran his fingers through his messy and tangled hair.

"What would you guys like for breakfast?" I zombie-walk into the kitchen. Chase is already in there placing dirty dishes into the dish washer.

"I already made breakfast" Chase smirked

"and you couldn't have woken me up!!?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Sorry Dan!" Nathan hollered from the living room

"It's cool I'll just eat cereal and a bowl of fruit" I open the cupboard where the cereal is at and a huge sack of flour falls onto me making a huge mess.

I spit out the flour that made it into my mouth. "Really?"

Chase and the rest of the guys are dying laughing by now! The white flour is all over the floor, in my hair, and on my face. The guys high five eachother in sucess.

I place my hands on my hips. "Okay so that's how it's going to be. You know I was going to take it easy on this whole "prank war" but now it's on!!" I made air quotes around prank war with my fingers.

"Oooohhhh we're so scared" Chase spoke sarcastically.

"You should be, because I am merciless" I ran upstairs and got in the shower.

***
"Ohh Daniella this weekend we are going camping and we are sure to come back on Monday!" Nathan informed me

"Wait you guys go camping?" I was suddenly interested.

"Why so shocked?" Rider asked playing with my hair as we cuddled on the sofa.

"Well I just, I don't know. I just wouldn't think you guys were all for camping" I stated. "Do you guys take a R.V.?"

"No, Chase says taking a R.V. is not camping." Elliot whined

"Because it's not. It takes away all the fun. My definition of camping is getting down and dirty for at least more than two days with a tent. No recreational vehicle and definetly no electronics!" Chase ranted.

"and that's why I can't believe that you guys go camping. Hunter over there can't even last a minute without using his phone!" I expressed.

"That is so not true" Hunter said as his phone went off "What can I say people love me!!"

"Your coming right Dan!!?" Nathan asked.

"Heck yeah!! I used to love camping well when my dad was well you know still alive. We used to go almost every autumn and summer. " At this point I was over joyed with excitement!! I love camping and lets be honest this makes it ten times easier to prank the guys!! Let's just say they better sleep with one eye open!!