Summer Break 14

Mr. Compadre was going crazy and barking at Brey. 

"I'm sorry to disturb your precious moment" His deep voice spoke.

We all got out of the water and I hushed Mr. Compadre. Rider gave me his jacket to put on.

"What are you doing here?" Chase spoke in a rude tone

"Just wanted to come and relax" Brey kicked some sand around.

"Well your not welcomed" Rider spoke.

"I have every right to be here. I was with you guys when Alex brought us here and I am not leaving" Brey protested.

"Obviously you don't understand the words that seem to be coming out of our mouths...we don't want you here, now leave before I personally make you leave" Chase voiced out.

I stood next to Nathan, Hunter and Elliot as Rider and Chase argued with Brey.

"Alright fine I'll leave" His hands shot up in defense. He looked at me deeply before turning around and wrapping the rope around his waist. He bagen to climb back up the side of the cliff.

"Wait..." I finally spoke up.

"What are you doing, Daniella?" Rider gave me huge eyes.

Brey jumped back down and landed on his feet. "Just let him stay. It's not fair that we are making him leave."

"Thanks Daniella!" Brey placed his large hand on my left shoulder.

"Get your dirty hands off of my girlfriend." Rider formed to large fists at his side.

"Rider stop." I said. "Someone please back me up here"

"I honestly don't know Brey and I have never talked to him but he honestly doesn't semm that bad" Nathan said coming to my side.

"Same." Hunter and Elliot joined.

"This can't be happening" Chase sat down on a large rock.

"I'm not bad at all. Right Daniella?" Brey looked down at me.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Rider clenched his jaw.

"Umm, well..." I mumbled. Daniella just tell him. Your going to have to tell him sooner or later. 

"Stop mumbling and tell me" Rider said 

"ThatdayIwasgonefortwohoursIwasummIwasactuallywithBrey." I quickly said hoping they wouldn't understand me. Chase's eyes widened at my words and Rider's face got red of anger. 

"You son of a bitch!" Rider jerked forward and punched Brey right on his cheek bone.

"Rider what the hell is the matter with you" Hunter and Elliot held Rider back.

"You all right dude?" Nathan asked Brey. Brey touched his bloody cheeck bone.

"Nathan don't ask him that. Brey is an ass and he deserves it" Chase held a cigarette in between his lips.

"I'll just leave. I'm obviously not wanted here." Brey looked over at me "Thanks Daniella"

"No, your staying" I held his forearm tightly to keep him from leaving.

"Daniella" Rider whinned.

"Don't talk. You and Chase both need to take a cold shower and get your dicks out of your asses" I spoke a little to harshly.

"Ooooohhhh burn!!!" Elliot laughed. Glad I can count on Elliot to laugh at every serious and awkward situation.

"Shut up, Elliot" Chase hit Elliot's arm.