Summer Break 27

Everyone was awake by nine aclock. We walked to a nearby restaurant and ate a huge breakfast.

"Okay so what's the plan for today?" Rider asked as we all walked out the restaurant doors

"Well according to the map" Chase pulled a random map out of his back pocket "Looks like Pier 39 is right around the corner."

"Then we can go to Fisherman's Wharf and do the speed boat rides" Hunter said

Guess we are going to be tourist for the day!

"Let's go!" Nathan said

We walked over to Pier 39. Lots of people were out this day, they were all walking around with their families and just having a great time really! We stopped and saw loads of seals and Hunter and Elliot made me touch one while they took a picture with one. The smell can only be described as fishy. After we spent some time at the pier we went over to Fisherman's Wharf! The first thing Hunter and Elliot did was make use all go on the Rocket boat.

"That was so much fun!" Alex said. We were a little wet but nothing a day out in the sun couldn't dry.

"Yeah it was, but now I'm hungry" Elliot said

"We can have lunch at that Crab restaurant around the corner." Chase said

***

After lunch we went on a tour of Alcatraz which took a bit longer than we had imagined. Afterwards we went to dinner and went back to the hotel.

The next day

We took the cable cars aroung the whole city and we stopped at Chine town. It is honestly so fun all the streets are just fun and colorful. It's so diverse and creative. We went inside a chinese tea place and tried various different chinese teas. There were lots of street art and things hanging above the streets. The buildings were all different to each other. We tried numerous different kinds of foods. We later got back on a cable car and rode to Union square which is in the middle of the city. We did some exploration and some shopping as well.