Summer Break 4

The gif is of Elliot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone screaming. It's pitch black outside, I look at my clock and see that it's only eleven p.m. I run downstairs into the screen room.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Rider yelled into the phone "No, you're my agent, you can't do that?"

"What's going on?" I asked Nathan.

"He's on the phone to his modeling agent but I'm not really sure what about." Nathan explained as he adjusted his nerd glasses.

"Don't give up? You gave up on me you bitch." Rider yelled before he hung up.

"This is so much better than the movie" Elliot said eating popcorn with his feet propped up on the chair infront of him.

"Urgh" Rider yelled out, punching a wall.

"I bet that hurt." Hunter said nonchantly as he scrolled through his phone.

"I'm so mad I just...I just..." Rider said. 

"Break something?" Chase asked "Come with me."

I followed all of them into Chase's dark room. He handed Rider a baseball bat.

"Urgh..." Rider grabbed the bat about to break Chase's desk.

"Whoah bro not here." Chase said grabbing his keys.

All six of us hopped on Chase's black truck and he quickly drove off without question.

"What even happened?" Nathan asked Rider as we sat in the truck silently.

"My fucking agent fired me that's what." Rider said clenching the baseball bat tighter.

"That is fucking hilarious" Elliot said eating applesauce. When the fuck did he get applesauce?

"I'll fucking break your face." Rider said threatening Elliot with the bat.

"Calm down Rider, I don't understand why you are so angry. You can easily get another modeling job. You said it yourself, you fucking hot" Hunter said. 

"Because she fired me to hire fucking Brey" Rider said. Chase breaked hard and pulled over off the side of the road.

"Fucking Brey, you could of told me that." Chase said doing a lot of hand motions "Let's go deal with this shit."

"Who's Brey?" I whispered to Nathan.

"Rider and Chase hate the guy. All three of them used to be the best of friends until somthing happened." Nathan said fixing his beanie.

What the fuck happened? I didn't want to know but the curiosity was eating my insides.

The rest of the car ride was extremely quiet.

***

"Could you shut the fucking door any louder?"  Chase said sarcastically "I bet we would all love to end up in jail.

Jail what the fuck were they planning on doing? We even had to park the truck several blocks down.

We slowly crept up to the two story white house. It wasn't nearly as nice as the guy's home but it was still very elaborate. I kind of just stood by the rest of the boys as they demolished Brey's house. They broke most of the windows, spray painted rude things on the house and threw eggs on it and some even ended inside the house. Rider was definetly taking his anger out on the house.