Summer Break 6

The gif is of Hunter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me to download the find my car app." Rider said as we pilled into the vehicle.

"I am so full." Hunter said.

"Yeah, full of shit" Elliot joked as we laughed.

"Hey Rider can we go to Santa Monica?" Chase asked scrolling through his phone.

"Yes sure dude." Rider said speeding away.

"Hello." Nathan said putting his phone to his ear.

"Yeah, she is right here." Nathan said handing me his phone "It's your brother."

"Hey Alex." I said.

"Hey sis how is it going?" Alex asked.

"Umm....it's all good." I said. I want to tell him all that happened but at the same time I don't. Especially not in front of all the guys "How's Hawaii?"

"Oh it's great. It's so beautiful" Alex said as I heard the ocean through Nathan's phone.

"When are you going to introduce your girlfriend to mom and I?" I asked.

"She is smoking." Elliot said.

"I heard that Elliot!!" Alex said "and to answer your question I don't know. We have only been dating for about two months."

"Two months and you go stay with her in Hawaii instead of hanging with me?" I asked.

"Someone's jealous!" Hunter said.

"I'm not jealous." I covered the phone with my hand.

"I will be with you for the last month so chill." Alex said.

"Whatever." I said handing the phone back to Nathan.

"You are so jealous!" Chase said.

"I am not, I'm just upset that he leaves me here all alone. The least he could of done was take me with him." I said crossing my arms.

"He didn't leave you here all alone he left you with us!" Rider said.

"Gee cuz that is so much better." I said.

"Yeah okay I'll talk to you later...love you." Nathan said before hanging up.

***

"Holy sweet jesus that girl is hot!" Elliot said as I rolled my eyes.

"Daniella, we should play beach volleyball!" Nathan said tugging at my wrist.

"Okay, fine but don't cry when I beat you!!" I said as he lead me to the volleyball net.

"Rider, Chase, and Daniella v.s. Elliot, Hunter, and I." Nathan said. Great why couldn't I have gotten Elliot and Hunter?

Rider, Chase, and I huddled in a little group to make a plan. "Daniella will be up, Chase your left and I'm right." Rider said.

"Okay"

"Ready to lose losers!" Hunter said.

"Ohhh, so that's how you want to play, okay let's play!!" I said.

Elliot served the ball and the game began. Rider hit it back then Hunter. Chase hit it straight up into the air and I jumped and spiked it.

"OOOOHHH what now losers" I said giving Chase and Rider a high five. Yes I get really competitive!!

"The game is not over yet!" Nathan spoke.