Summer Break 21

Friday morning

I woke up pretty early with a burst of energy! I just know that today is going to be a great day. The birds were chirping and the sun was shinning. Wow that sounds so lame.

"Your up early" Nathan was in the kitchen eating an apple He was shirtless wearing some nice grey sweatpants and his hair was a tousled mess but still managed to look decently good and he had on his plain black nerdy glasses.

"I'm just so excited!" I hopped onto one of the island chairs and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and took a huge bite into the juciy red apple. "and I can say the same thing about you"

"Oh because of Hoodie Allen" Nathan placed his elbows on the island and leaned across from me."and I just couldn't sleep."

"Have I been running through your mind all night!!" I made a heart with my hands while still managing to hold my apple.

"Conceited much?" Nathan did a cute thing with his eyebrows.

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" I flashed him a smile

"You know I think your relationship with Rider has made your ego grow" 

"All those compliments he's given me has definitely gone to my head" I took another large bite into my apple leaving teeth marks on the skin of the apple.

"Definitely!" Nathan smiled taking his last bite into his apple and aiming it into the trash bin but missing.

"Aww poor little Michael Jordan missed!" I said taking my last bite."Watch this!" I aim for the trash bin and it looks like it's going to go out but it makes it in. I put my hands up in the air pretending that the crowd is going wildfor me but instead it's just Nathan with his arms crossed over his bare chest looking pissed.

"Aww is the poor baby mad!" I got up from my seat and hugged him

"No it's just the wind that's all!" Nathan hugged me back

"Haha okay just keep telling yourself that pretty boy!" I soflty hit his hard rock abs

"Boy? Who you calling a boy!? I will have you know that I am nineteen!" 

"Ooohhh whoopty-doo!" I did some weird hand gestures around my face.

 Nathan and I went into his room and I immediatley walked over to his bookshelf and he sat on his computer chair next to his desk. I ran my fingers along the side of the books. Once I found one that seemed interesting I picked it up and read the synopsis. Mixed in with the books on his books shelf I found Marley and Me in DVD form.

"Really!?" I smiled as I held up the DVD so Nathan could see it.

"What it's a good movie!!" Nathan snatched the DVD from my hands 

"Let's watch it!" I said excitedly 

"Okay!" Nathan got the disc out of the case and put it in the DVD player

I quickly went downstairs into the kitchen and prepared some popcorn in the microwave. 

"Did you add butter?" Nathan asked as we layed on the bed and the movie started 

"No" 

"Good!" He smiled at me making his dimples become visible as he grabbed a handful of popcorn

***

"Are you crying?" I asked. We were both under a thin blanket and my head rested on his muscular shoulder.