Summer Break 3

The gif is Nathan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the house was such a complete mess I decided to clean it. I didn't have anything better to do. I organized every inch of the house from top to bottom except for the guy's rooms because that would be so disrespectful for me to go in and mess with there vibe. I cleaned up the living room, dining room, family room, screen room, kitchen, and the game room, I mopped all the hardwood floors and vacummed the carpet in the game and screen room. When I was done with the whole house it actually looked like a million dollar home.

I fell straight onto the couch "Wow. I'm so exhausted!" 

Nathan came in from the front door. "Holy shit this looks so magnificant and the smell is marvelous." He sat on the couch with me, "Did you clean this whole place all by yourself?"

"Yeah, why must you all have such a huge house!"  I said sitting up "Where is Mr. Compadre?"

"Oh he is in my room, come I'll show you." He said running up the stairs. 

I followed behind him up the winding staircase. We passed many decorative closed doors which I assume was the rest of the guy's room. We finally reached a door at the end of the hall on the third floor. The door is a red and black door with his name spray painted on it in white letters. He opened the door exposing white walls. He has black and red accents in the room. A black comforter with red pillows on his bed. Over his bed he has five skateboards hanging on the wall. He has two red bed side tables on each side of his bed which contained a digital clock, lamps, and pictures on it. He has a big red rug in the middle of the entire room. A huge black desk sat near two white doors which I imagine are his closet and bathroom. He has a large computer on his desk and lots of papers, pencils and other things. He has a long black sofa against a wall. He has a lot of beanie and hats all over his room. He even has a black and red bookshelf with an inpressive collection of books. 

"Nice room" I told him taking it all in.

"Thanks" Nathan said as Mr. Compadre came running towards us. I wasn't sure if Mr. Compadre would remember me it has been so long since I've seen him but he did he came running towards me, tackled me to the ground, and started licking my face.

"Oh my, you're so big buddy!" I told Mr. Compadre petting him "You've grown!" 

Mr. Compadre is a beautiful Husky with a white and brownish coat. His eyes are a mezmerizing mint blue color. 

"He is acting demented! He really adores you." Nathan said sitting on his desk.

"I guess he does" I said fixing my shirt as I stood back up from being licked to death by Mr. Compadre!

"You have quite a collection of books!" I told him looking through all the books. 

"Yes, I enjoy reading!" Nathan said grabbing a random book from the shelf. 

 "I see many of my favorite books!" I said "Very impressive!"

"You should read this book." Nathan said handing me Never Fall Down

"And since your a girl go ahead and read this one as well." He handed me Maybe One Day

"Okay, thank you" I said smiled at the books. Odd.

I exited his room and shut the door behind me. I walked down the hall toward the guest room.

I see Chase laying on my bed "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was my room." I said turning back around.