Summer Break 20

Tuesday Morning

 You know the routine...I get up throw on some workout clothes and go for a fourty five to a sixty minute run. When I got back at the house Chase was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Chase was in a tank top making his arm and shoulder muscles look big and it enhanced his collar bone. 

 "It's a miracle! Chase is actually up early and he is making breakfast!" I applauded loudly 

"Oh shut up! The only reason why I'm up is because Rider nearly feel down the stairs this morning. He has a horrible hangover" He licked the jam off his finger 

"Yeah I know he came pretty drunk late last night." I tried to cover up by bare torso since I was only wearing my sports bra

"Yeah he regrets it now. He is just laying on the sofa. Theirs cold water in the fridge you should get it for him" Chase replied

"I'm just going to go put on a t shirt real quick" I scratched the back of my head since my pony tail was to tight on my head. 

"Yeah you should, there are some crazy people in L.A." Chase finished up making breakfast

I quickly ran upstairs and threw on a oversized white t-shirt allowing my razor back sports bra to peak through I ran back downstairs and grabbed the cold water for Rider.

"How do you feel?" I asked entering the living room to spot Rider laying on the sofa looking like he is about to die.

"I feel like shit. I'm so not going to drink anymore." Rider put his arm behind his head exposing his armpit hair. 

"That's what everyone says but they still end up drinking" I sat down beside his feet "Here drink some water. Chase should be finished making your breakfast soon." 

"Aww I have an amazing girlfriend and best friend!" Rider said grabbing my hand

"Rider?" I spoke "I thought I made it clear yesterday that we shouldn't be together." 

"Look babe I know that we had an argument yesterday but all couples argue." He did curcular motions with his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I think we need a break" I explained watching Rider's expression go blank

"Ohhh, I bet that's got to hurt" Elliot said leaning against the door frame. Glad I can always count on Elliot to make any awkward situation less awkward. 

"Shut up Elliot" Rider threw a through pillow at him. Rider waited for Elliot to leave the room before speaking his mind. "Okay Daniella. I respect you. We can take a break." 

"Thank you Rider!!" I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. "So no hard feelings?!"

"No of course not! Now whenever you pull a prank on me I can do this..." He tackled me on the sofa and began to mess with my hair and tickle me.

"And I can do this!!" I hit him right where no man should ever bit hit at. 

"Okay thats a bit extreme" He barley manage to say before he fell to the ground holding his junk!

"Damn she breaks up with you and she punches you in your precious jewels! I'll remember that next time I piss her off!!" Hunter said casually walking to the dining room. 

"Well I think it actually helped me not to focus on my hangover" Rider said as I helped him up.

"C'mon let's get some food in your system" I said 

***

I was sitting by the pool with the rest of the guys. We were having a chilled pool day. 

"Alex should be coming back in a little over three weeks are you excited to spend some time with your asshole of a brother!?" Elliot came and sat next to me on the edge of the pool. 

I moved my feet around in the warm water. "Hey! Alex is not an asshole but yeah I am super excited!"

"Than we can take our yearly road trip to San Fransico!" Hunter said splashing in the water like a little kid.

"Road trip?" 

"Yeah, it's like a tradition. We drive up to San Fransico and stay for about a week!" Chase informed me

"Have you been to San Fransico?" Nathan asked

"Yeah I think when I was 13 my mom took me for one of her business trips." I informed them

"Where all have you been?" Rider asked 

"I've been to every major United States city and internationally I've been to Canada and Mexico along with Spain. That's pretty much about it" I said before splashing into the water.

***

It was about 10 pm now and the guys and I had come out for dinner. They had currently taken me to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh I think I am going to pass out!" I was hyperventilating because of the person who was mere inches away from me.

"Stop freaking out. Celebrities don't like that." Hunter said to me like he was a celebrity expert

"Just go talk to him" Elliot said 

"Me talk to him? Yeah in my dreams. He is like....He is Hoodie Allen!" I said. "Just saying his name is holy!"

"Okay now I think your exaggerating a bit!!" Nathan said 

"I'm sorry I don't see celebrities that often" I said 

"Yeah we can tell!" Chase rasied his eyebrows

"Must I do everything" Rider said nonchalantly walking up to Hoodie flipping Allen!! Like does he know who he is talking to!!

"Oh my god! Hoddie is looking at me!" I whispered to the guys. "Oh my flipping gosh! He is walking over here!!!" 

I controlled my breathing and tried to at cool "Okay guys act normal and don't screw this up!" I placed my hands on Hunter and Elliots chest who were standing beside me

"Yeah cuz we're the ones who are going to screw this up!" Nathan laughed 

"Hey! This dude tells me your a huge fan!" Hoddie said talking to me. Like can we just have a moment he was actually talking to me!

"Uhh, yeah a huge fan!!" I said nervous!

"Well I'm having a last minute concert at Disneyland Friday and I hope to see you there!" Hoodie said 

"Definitely!" I said more calm this time! Wow you can actually keep your cool Daniella!

"Well see youFriday then!" Hoodie said before giving me a hug and walking away

Once I realized that he was a safe distance away I lost it and began to fangirl! "Oh my flipping donut holes! He touched me!!" I said 

"Donut holes!?" Elliot asked himself

"Your welcome!" Rider said 

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Rider!!" I gave Rider a huge hug!

"Were going to Disneyland Friday right!!?" I gave the guys puppy dog eyes!

"I don't know should we?" Nathan grabbed his chin like he was thinking real hard.

"Oh my gosh! I will make you all the food you want if we can go!!" I said 

"Okay were going!" Elliot put his hands in the air

"Oh my gosh thank you!!" I pulled them into a group hug and hugged them 

"Okay control your girly teenage hormones!" Chase said fixing his black leather jacket

"What are you to cool for one of my hugs!!?" 

"Uhh yeah!" Chase said in a dumb founded voice.

"Well than!" I said before putting my arms around his neck and giving him a friendly kiss on his cheek

"I hate you!" He playfully pushed me away from him 

"C'mon let's go home before it starts getting late" Hunter said