Summer Break 13

Saturday morning

Daniella P.O.V.

I wake up in Rider's room. I rub my eyes and look around the room for Rider. He isn't here. I get out of his warm bed. Why am I wearing this baggy shirt? What happened last night? The last thing I remember is the security officer. I start making the bed. I fix the covers and start throwing on the throw pillows. The bathroom door swings open and out comes Rider drying his hair with a bath towel. He is shirtless but has a towel wrapped around his waist. I've seen him shirtless before but I still am dazed by his amazing body.

"Goodmoning" He says snapping me out of my reverie.

"Uhh goodmorning!!" My cheeks turn red from embarresment.

"Like what yo see?" He inches closer to me.

"I was just umm I was..." I said snappping my fingers trying to think of something to say.

He smirked and put his hands on my waist "You look really good in my shirt!"

I find myself blushing even more "What happened last night I can't remember what happened after the security guard told us to leave"

"Well you fell asleep and so I brought you back home. Than you went full on crazy and had sex with me"

"What omg no, please tell me your just kidding. I did not have sex with you. Did I?" I started panicking

"Of course not Daniella" Rider said "I got you out of your dress and I put my shirt on you"

I punched his hard arm "Don't mess with me like that" I laughed "Wait does that mean you saw me in my undergarments?"

He seductively licked his lips "Yup, I love your Hello Kitty underwear"

"I don't own any Hello Kitty underwear!!" I smiled

"Okay well turn around I need to change" Rider said

"What if I don't want to turn around" I crossed my arms

"Okay..." He said as he slowly started to unwrap the towel from his waist.

"Okay okay I will turn around!!" I said turning around.

"Yeah I gotta put on my Mickey Mouse briefs!!" He joked

"You would own Mickey Mouse undergarments!" I laughed

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. He now had on some jeans and a basic black tee shirt that made his shoulder and arms look amazing.

"You should probably go shower and pack your bag because we leave to go camping in an hour" Rider said

Rider gave me a quick kiss before I left his room. I went into my room and took a warm shower. I put on white shorts, a red muscle shirt, and my white converse. I grabbed my backpack out of the closet and packed some clothes for the three day camping trip. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to find Nathan and Elliot packing some food. Nathan took my backpack and put it in the black Tahoe while I helped Elliot finish packing. After everyone was done packing we piled into the Tahoe along with Mr. Compadre, how could we forget him. Chase was driving and he insisted on me sitting in the passenger seat next to him while the rest of the guys piled in the back seats with Mr. Compadre. We stopped at a restaurant and ate breakfast and we stoppped at a gas station to fill up and of course so Elliot and Hunter could grab some junk food!! After about driving for 45 minutes we come upon a no tresspassing sigh.