Summer Break 8

"I'm going to bed" I said to the guys who were watching a movie.

"Goodnight Dan!" Nathan said.

"Save me a spot on your comfortable bed!" Hunter winked.

"Boy's are weird!" I said going up the stairs.

When I got into the bedroom I closed the the bedroom door, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair out and let it fall down my shoulders

"Rider?" I said. Rider quietly closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here?" 

"Don't think" He walked toward me and pressed his full pink lips into mine. The touch of his lips made my limbs go weak. His lips tasted like sweet candy. Begging for a breath we pulled apart.

"I've been dying to do that every since this morning!" Rider said. He kept his hands on my waist. With only inches apart.

"I don't underst..." He pressed his lips onto mine again. I lightly played with his hair as he moaned pulling me closer to his warm body. He gently lifted me up me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. He walked foward and lightly pressed me against the wall. 

"Rider..." I said not sure about what I was doing.

He stared into my eyes and took a small step back placing me back on my feet but still kept his hands on my waist. I honestly felt like crying because of how confused I was and I rarely cry. 

"What's wrong?" He questioned

"This." I said "It just doesn't seem right" 

"What's so wrong about it. I will just say it....Daniella I am nuts for you every since you walked through the front door. There is nothing wrong with two people having feelings for someone...unless you have a boyfriend"

I made a dumb face and sat on my bed. "Me out of all people have a boyfriend! Ha" 

"So I take that as a no" Rider responded sitting next to me

"Who said that I have feelings for you" I kept my face down.

He put his soft hand on my chin and lifted my head and smirked!! "Just look at me I'm hot!" 

"Your really coinceded" I laughed.

He held my hand in his!" I'm confident that the two of us would make a cute ass couple"

I stared at our intertwined hands."I don't even really know you. You could be a rapist for all I know" 

"Really, if I wanted to rape you don't you think that I would of already done it, and do you honestly think that Alex would of let you stay with us if I was a rapist" He ran his free hand through his adorable messy hair.

I got my hand out of his. "I don't know" 

"Daniella, pushing yourself away from me is only going to make me want you more!" He said "but I respect you so goodnight!

He got up from my bed and leaned down to what I thought was kiss my lips but instead he gave me a small kiss on my forehead!

I'm such a dumbass. Every girl would be melting right now if this ever happened to them, but I was being stupid and letting it slip right through my fingers. 

I got into the cold bed and mentally facepalmed myself a million times before drifting to sleep.

Saturday Morning

I never go running on the weekend because c'mon it's the weekend and I like to sleep in. I woke up at around eight a.m, got ready and went downstairs to start making breakfast.When I reached the bottom set of stairs I saw Rider sitting on the sofa with his laptop.