Summer Break 19

I see Chase walking towards my cell down the narrow hallway "Oh great it's Chase." I say sarcastically to Brey. 

Chase sees Brey and I in the cell room. He gives Brey a dirty look but says nothing and begans to walk back out. The officer opened the cell dor for me and let me out.

"Good luck." Brey said 

"Thanks I'm going to need it" I say leaving the horrible jail cell.

I walk out and get in the car. Chase is silently sitting there. He starts the car without even looking at me and he speeds out of the jail parking lot. I hem to try and break the tension. Chase is tapping the steering wheel impatiently as we wait for the red light to turn green.

"Chase I'm sorry" I finally spoke

"You should be. You had everyone at the house worried sick" Chase griped the steering wheel hard" Alex would kill us if anything ever happened to you." 

"I'm not a little girl I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." I yelled

"Well than stop acting like a little girl and act you damn age" Chase yelled back at me. A small tear drop rolled down my face but I quickly wiped it away with my sleeve.

After a few seconds of quiet Chase spoke "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you." 

I responded by simply shrugging by shoulders.

"I told you Brey is no good"

"It's not even his fault it was my idea he didn't want me to do it but I made him." I explained

"What happened between you and Rider? He came home, dropped off Mr. Compadre, and than he left again" 

"We got into an argument and we said some things that we probably shouldn't have" I stared out the window

"Did you tell Rider about what happened that Saturday night we had the party?" Chase asked

"No, of course not." I wanted to maybe if I would of told him all my anxiety about the whole situation would of went away.

 A few minutes later

"Did it mean anything to you?" Chase asked suddenly 

"What?"

"The kiss did it mean anything to you"

"No of course not." I said "Why? Did it mean anything to you?"

"I uhhh I don't know" Chase said 

"What do you mean you don't know it's a simple yes or no question"

 "I don't know Daniella. Okay can we not talk about it" Chase said 

"You brought it up" I shot my hands up in defense.

He gave me an irritated look.

***

"Daniella Your not dead!!" Elliot said as Nathan, Elliot, and Hunter ran up to her and hugged her.

"Uhh yeah. I just want to be alone" I said walking up stairs into my room.

As soon as I close the door behind me the tears just start free falling from my face. My nose starts running and my face gets puffy.

There's a knock at my door. "Daniella can I come in?" 

"Come in Nathan" I grabbed some tissue paper and sit criss cross on my bed.

 "You okay?" He joins me on my bed.

"Oh yeah totally. I'm just crying for no fucking reason" I said harshly 

He looked at his hands on his lap.

"Sorry Nathan. I've kind of been bitchy to everyone all day." 

"Wait so your not bitchy everyday!?" Nathan smiled

"Haha very funny!" I smiled

"So do you need anything or do you want to talk?" Nathan asked

"Yeah can you do me a favor?" I cleaned my face

"Anything, but murder. I will not murder someone for you!" Nathan replied making me laugh

"Don't worry you don't have to murder anyone for me I just want you to drive me to the airport"

"No Daniella." Nathan responded with no joke

"Nathan I'm sorry but I don't want to be here. I just want to go home and forget this whole month ever happened." I replied crying a bit more

"Aww come here" Nathan pulled me into a hug and I started to bawl my eyes out. "I know you feel upset and all these other emotions but Daniella that is no reason to leave. You still have two amazing months ahead of you. Plus I will be pretty sad if you leave." 

"Thanks Nathan" I cried into his shoulder and he just held me there in his arms and it felt wonderful."I'm sorry I'm getting your shirt wet"

"It's alright. I never even liked this shirt anyways" Nathan said making me cry even more "Why are you crying harder?" 

"Because your amazing thank you so much!" I smiled into his shirt that smelled magnificent. 

He held me by my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. "Daniella your  incredible to. Your an amazing and beautiful person inside and out." 

"Stop your making me blush!" 

"I'm not done Daniella and if Rider can't see what an amazing person you are than it's his loss." Nathan stared into my eyes than back to my lips. He slowly leaned in looking from my eyes back to my lips and I knew exactly what was coming next. He leaned in with our faces only inches away from one another. He closed his eyes but I turned my face and hemmed.

"Uhh, sorry Daniella I shouldn't have done that." Nathan got up and punch the wall. "Gah why did I do that"

"Nathan it's fine. I umm..." I started 

"Sorry." Nathan walked out the door

 ***

I was sitting outside on the balcony when I saw a unfamiliar car pull up into the driveway and I saw Rider get out of the passenger seat with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Whoah!! Home sweet home!!" Rider stubbled back and nearly fell. He said something to the driver and the driver sped out of the driveway.

I jumped off of the balcony and landed on my feet on the grass. 

"Rider" I got Rider's attention 

 "Aye princess baby!" Rider stubbe=led walking over to me giving me an odd hug 

"How much did you drink?" I asked slipping my arm around his waist to steady him while we walked inside.

"Ohh pretty blonde hair!!" Rider played with one of my stray hairs.

"Stop playing with my hair!" I slapped his hand away. "And take a seat"

He dropped onto the sofa quite forcefully.

"We need to,,,,to talk" Rider slurred his words and yawned

"We can talk tomorrow morning when you are sobber and fully rested" I said to him. Even though we had an argument I still cared for him. Don't get me wrong that still doesn't change the fact that I have lost feelings for him.

Rider put the beer bottle up to his lips "Oh give me that. You have had enough drinking for one night" I grabbed the beer bottle and dumped it in the trash.

"C'mon I'll help you go up the stairs so you can get some rest." I looped my arm around his body and held his body close to my body to steady him. "Your going to have a horrible hangover tomorrow morning.

I brought him upstairs and made sure he got in his bed. I closed his bedroom door than I went back to my room and feel asleep.