Summer Break 26

One week later

"C'mon, everyone get in the car. We are going to miss our train." Elliot yelled shoving everyone into the garage.

"It's your fault." Hunter threw his bag into the back of the Tahoe" Your the one who wanted to take your time doing your precious hair."

"What? Even though we are going to be stuck in a train for six hours I still want to look good!" Elliot responded

"You never look good" Alex said sarcastically as he pushed the gas pedal to the floor and sped out of the driveway.

"Could you drive any faster the train leaves at 8:15 and we still have to get our tickets" Chase said

"Oh yeah, let me just sprinkle some magic fairy dust and we will be on our way!" Alex sad sarcastically

"This is one reason I hate living in L.A. The traffic sucks" Rider explained.

All four lanes on the interstate were jam packed with cars except for the express lane.

"Try moving over to the express lane" I suggested getting stressed out.

"I'm trying but these people won't let me get through" Alex honked his horn making someone give us the birdie.

"Douche" Chase mumbled under his breath

We finally managed to get in into the express lane. I'm not saying we did it legally... We may have had to cross solid double lines.... We're living the dangerous life aren't we!!? After a ten minute ride to the train station it seems like we might actually make it in time.

"Okay, Nathan quickly buy seven tickets to San Francisco." Alex handed Nathan the money. We all stood by the ticket dispenser rushing Nathan.

"Okay the tickets are coming" Nathan said. A few seconds later seven credit card sized blue tickets were ejected from the dispenser.

"Okay here everyone take one" Nathan held them out while we grabbed our own. We ran to the metal ticket barriers.

"It's not opening" Hunter said

"Try again" Rider said holding his bag on his shoulder

"It's still not opening" Hunter ran a hand though his light brown hair

"It's because the old man is asleep" Elliot signaled to the elderly man sitting in the booth sleeping in his chair.

"We don't have time for this just jump over" Chase said being the first one to jump over the barrier.

"Gosh I feel so bad doing this." I jumped over after Elliot and Hunter

"You've done worst" Elliot said

"Gee thanks" I said. Elliot and Hunter tapped on the glass booth waking up the old man as we ran passed it.

"Ohh thank god! We made it!!" Alex said as we stood in front of the parked train catching out breath!

As we stood there the train started to move and gain speed. "Oh fuck" I spoke.

"C'mon" Alex grabbed my hand and we maneuvered our way through the crowds of people waiting for their train to arrive.

Rider was the first on to jump into the moving train then Chase, Hunter, Elliot, and Nathan.

"Give me your hand Daniella" Nathan said. Alex helped pick me up as we ran and I got a hold of Nathan's soft hand and he pulled me up onto the moving train. Nathan stumbled back as he pulled me up and we both fell to the floor.