Summer Break 7

"umm, I'm a lesbian..." I confessed 

Hunters expression dropped and a smile grew on my face.

"Nah I'm just messing with you!!" I said playfully jabbing my elbow into his side.

"That's not funny" Hunter said putting my head in a playful headlock. 

"No but this is.." I said before tripping Hunter.

"Gosh Daniella shut up your going to wake up everyone else" Hunter teased. I held my hand out to help him up and he took it but instead of him getting up he pulled me down onto the floor.

"shit my fucking knee Hunter. I just got out of surgery two months ago" I said holding my knee in pain.

"Really oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Does it hurt a lot? I will take you to the hospital" Hunter said nervously.

"Gosh your so gullable" I said before quietly running downstairs into the kitchen.

"I hate you!!" Hunter said running a hand through his hair.

"Pancakes or waffles" I asked holding up both mixes.

"Your can't ask me that! That's like chosing vanilla or chocolate" Hunter said rubbing his eyes.

"Pancakes" Rider said walking into the kitchen nonchalantly "and Hunter quit rubbing your eye you will fuck it up" 

"Sorry if we woke you" I said getting the ingredents to make the pancakes.

"Ha I'm not. Little bastered is always complaying about his beauty sleep." Hunter said running out of the kitchen.

"Well I am sorry" I told Rider not wanting to stare at him because of his exposed torso.

"You didn't even wake me up" Rider lied "okay yeah you did but it's fine."

 It was awkward for a few seconds brfore Rider broke the slience. 

"Need some help?" Rider asked 

"No I'm okay just go back to sleep" I replied sounding more like a mother than a teenager. 

"aww your so cute, you think I'm going to let you make breakfast all by yourself! How cute"  Rider said making me blush.

"I guess you could help by feeding Mr. Compadre " I said trying to hide my red face with my hair.

"Ahh I see you want to get me out of the kitchen and away from you. I know I stink but you should just tell me straight up!!" Rider said as he put fresh food and water into Mr. Compadre's dog bowl.

"No it's not that you stink it's just that you have smelly breath" I wrinkled my nose!

"You look cute when you wrinkle your nose like that!!" Rider said 

I knew my face was bright red. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. 

I hemmed "Umm do you want to start cutting the berries?"

It snapped Rider out of his reverie. "Uhh yeah sure" 

"Thanks" I replied as the kitchen filled with awkwardness.

 "You have pancake mix on your face, Daniella." Rider said breaking the awkward silence.

"Where" I asked using the oven door as a mirror.

"Right here" Rider said as he dipped his hand in the pancake mix and smeared it all over my face.

Rider!" I screamed.

 "Wow you look good!!" He licked some off of his fingers.

If I didn't have pancake mix all over my face I would be blushing like crazy but since I do my instinct is to grab some pancake mix and throw it at his face, so I did! It went all over his face and on his fine abs.