Part 23 ~ Robb

The Forresters were gone. All of them - gone south to join Renly. Now my men had crowned me King in the North following my fathers brutal murder. I accepted the honour and felt overwhelmed with a sense of righteousness and justice. I had taken them south, heading for King's Landing to free my sisters, but I knew the Lannister's would meet us on the field rather than risk a siege of the city. Tywin Lannister was bringing his men from Castley Rock to meet and join his sons forces. Together there numbers almost doubled my own. I could not let them meet. Now plans had changed - there was another war to fight.

Although surrounded by loyal men and war chiefs, I felt alone. I needed Rodrick's smart battle plans and Asher's strength and cunning. Hell I needed Isobel the most. She would remind me who I was inside, why this all started. Hard to forget, but every day prioritise changed, plans and tactics changed. Before I was King I could have joined Renly. But now, I couldn't betray my people. The people chose me as there King. I had to be there voice, there shield and there sword. And we've had enough of southern kings.

It had been a long tiring day of marching, planning and training. We had camped somewhere along the Kings Road. We were matching towards the Reach to face Renly. Once I refused to bend the knee he declared war - and he was a closer threat than the Lannister's. Once my tent was risen, I collapsed onto my bed. Louise joined me. My new fiance, I hardly knew her. She was pretty and sweet, thin like Isobel. Her family had aligned with me instead of the Forrester, with three thousand men all they asked for was a Queen, and Jakob's treason forgiven. There men did not half make up for the Forrester, but I needed them. When Rodrick heard she was betrothed to me this only fuel his leaving, I had heard rumours but her arrival confirmed. Rodrick loved Louise. It felt wrong to betray him, just like I felt with Isobel gone. But it was strategy, nothing more.

"Your Grace would you like help taking off your armour?" Her voice was gentle yet firm. More telling me she was going to help than asking. She was batting her eye lids at me. I think she was trying to flirt. I had never been interested in any other girls - the only one I thought about was Isobel. Even thought Louise was now undressing me.

Lord Tully's tournament:

"Now, now Robb. I didn't know you liked it rough." Her voice sweet and sexy as she purred in my ear.

My breathing was heavy, panting almost, on Isobel's bare neck. Her skin smelled sweet - like sweat and wine. I was a flurry of emotions - anger, astonishment, embarrassment, captivated. One overpowering and radiating emotion fuelled my next move - desire.

I pressed my mouth to hers, her lips juicy and welcoming. I pressed my body against hers and held her tightly around her slim waist. I moved my hand to the back of her neck to untie her leather armour. Her mouth was hungry and her tongue gentle yet controlling, dancing with mine. Her breathing was heavy now too. Her hand were in my hair, pulling my head back and opening my mouth more to hers. Her body responded as I undone the last knot, her armour fell to the floor and she pushed her hips into me. I pulled her head back by the hair and kissed her neck. I was driven wild with desire, in that moment I only wanted one thing. Isobel.

She pulled me back to her and we were kissing again. Her teeth caught my lip and she bit. Hard. I jerked back in pain and surprise. Her big gorgeous eyes were lit up dazzling, her mouth shaped in a wicked smile.

"Are you going to take your clothes off or not?" She was confident and bold, which took me aback. She was wild, unruly and uncaring for her virtue apparently as she let the remainder of her clothes fall to the ground.

Back in Robb's Tent:

"Your Grace?" Louise's voice snapped me back to reality. She was gazing at me amused, she was naked. Swaying her body from side to side. Her dress tangled at her feet. How had I not noticed. She pushed me backwards until I was sitting on my bed. My arms were behind me to support myself. I was only left with my trousers on, Louise climbed on and straddled me. Her mouth was close to my own, she smelled like flowers and pine. I was stunned by her boldness - reminding me so much of Isobel. I squeezed my eyes shut as she kissed me and imagined she was the person I wanted. Her hands guided mines to her small perky breasts, before her own hands pulled at the laces of my breeches.

"Stop." I muttered, in between kisses but she showed no signs of slowing down.

"STOP" - this time I must have frightened the poor girl as she jerked back in surprised stopped what she was doing. I pressed her arms to her side to keep her steady as she sat across me.

"Your Grace..." she was blushing embarrassed, "If this is about my maiden hood, you can have it, you will have it soon enough. The sooner a King has an heir the better, the more power you have. You are honorable to protect me, but I want this. " I looked down at my lap, shaking my head. It wasn't about that at all. Her hands reached for my face as she pushed her body further onto mine. But I could not submit to her wishes.

I pushed her off lightly so she was sitting on the bed, she grabbed furs to cover her modesty. I walked away towards my table covered in maps and battle plans. I leaned my hands on the table, my head held low.

"Robb..." Her voice was soft, almost scared of me.

Anger took over, and I swept my arms over the table, knocking everything over. It fell to the ground with a clatter followed by the table as I flipped it over. Yelling and grunting as I threw things about.

"I AM FUCKING LOOSING EVERYTHING." I screamed, at no-one in particular. I was panting heavy now, tears stinging my eyes. Really would be upon us soon, and I would be forced to face Asher and Rodrick in combat. I would be forced to fight my brothers. And I had no idea what would happen with Isobel. I had been promised now to Louise and I needed her family and men. Louise was behind me, she shushed me and stroked my back. She was draped in furs which tickled against my skin, sending goose bumps over my body. I turned to face her, her hand reached for my face and held so I was looking in her eyes. She was strong, not at all phased by my outburst.

"You are the King, you may not always win. But then you have the chance for revenge. We will avenge your father Robb, we will save your sisters and we can go home to rule in Winterfell." I wanted to believe her so badly - so I did. She stretched on her tiptoes and kissed me, I closed my eyes and I let her. And in that moment I knew Louise was on my side, and I warmed up to her.