Part 29 ~ Isobel

It was growing darker as evening slowly crept in. Robb was still lingering in our tent, forcing conversation with Rodrick, who was exhausted. He kept stealing glances at me, which I was pretending not to notice by gazing out the tent flap into the camp. Surely Robb had places to be, surely Louise would be looking for him. I had witnessed the night of our arrival, how protective she had become over our King. I couldn't blame her as I felt it too. I always had.

But now I had to heal and be strong, and Robb was a distraction from that. Taking two lives... had destroyed the innocence left in my heart, and I'm unsure if it will every regrow. Like a desolate garden, my heart needed love and care now more than ever to bloom once again. It did not need uncertainty and games. I saw the world differently now - the cruel bitter realness. Life was a gift given, but too easily taken.

Finally, Rodrick gave in and excused himself for a sleep, before celebrations began, Prim his little nurse escorting him to bed. I began to panic at the though of being left alone with Robb, but Rodrick gave me a strong nodded before leaving, telling me the same thing Asher had been repeating all day. I am strong. Robb was observing me closely, I could not breath without him noticing. It was quiet between us, the only noise filling the air was the busy encampment outside and the fire crackling. Robb was as handsome as ever, his curly hair almost in his eyes. His eyes big and beautiful brown that reminded me of the Ironwood forest. His lips were smiling ever so slightly, making me feel comfortable. His body was relaxed as well, casually amongst the furs. We were alone.

"You are so brave Isobel and I am proud of you no matter what you may think." Robb's voice was kind yet steely, he wanted me to listen.

"I have missed you dreadfully." He began grinning at me, unable to stop his muscles. He leaned forward in response. I myself was draped on the couch, in touching distance to Robb. Sitting side on with my legs underneath me and my elbow support me over the back of the cushions, allowing me to face Robb.

"I don't know what to do truly." He hung his head low, feeling lost, an emotion I was too familiar with. I felt close to Robb in this moment, my heart ached to help him. I placed my hand over his heart, and he raised his head to look at me.

"Robb you must following your heart as always." He was smiling attentively at me again, he placed his warm strong hand over mine.

"But you also must follow your head Your Grace." His expression dissapered and was replaced once again with angst. Because both my King, and I knew the he had to keep his vow to Louise in order to keep the peace.

Robb leaned inward, our lips touched as he kissed me gently and sweetly. Naturally my body responded to the man I loved, and I kissed him back, my hands holding his face to mine. Kissing Robb all my grief and regret melted away. There was only him. He was all I wanted, all I needed. His arms looped around me and lifted me gently onto his lap, my legs either side of him, knees resting on the cushions, he was gently not to hurt my damaged body. We hardly took a moment to breath, the kissing had intensified to passionate, his tongue pushed into my mouth, exciting my body. His arms held my back strongly, and his nimble fingers untied the corset of my dress. I was driven wild with desire and eagerness. Robb pealed my dress of my breasts, exposing them to the warmth and his hungry desire-full gaze. He was panting heavily as he pushed me back gently to admire me, his hands never letting my back go. I didn't want him to stare, I wanted him to show me how much he loved me.

He kissed each of my breasts in turn, his lips causing flickers of pleasure as her continued up kissing my neck, grabbing my hair. I could only moan and throw my head back into his hand as the feeling was incredible and intoxicating. He was helping me forget, and helping me to heal. This was the love I needed. My fingers traced over his trousers where I could feel his manhood growing with every moment. He wanted me and I him. I began undoing his trousers. But he grabbed me tightly, staring me straight in the eye.

"Isobel, we had a pact." he stared at me, still panting but as serious as ever. Of course I remembered our pact we made at the tournament, which felt so long ago.
"We said we wouldn't ... unless we were..."

"So keep your word and marry me then." I felt brave and sexy, guided by my love and devotion for my King. Robb's smiled his usual wicked grin before grabbing my hair and pulling my face to his. My hand undid his trousers, helping him pull them to the ground.

"What about your brothers?" He muttered in-between kisses, the thought hadn't even occurred to me I was so caught up with Robb. We could be caught at any moment, not something anyone wanted to happen. But I was so consumed and and hungry I ignore him, I kissed his neck, his chest, clawing at his top until he tore it off himself. Robb was moaning lightly with every kiss. His manhood was pulsing against me. I pulled off my own skirts until I was sitting naked across Robb, my own body wet and hungry. Robb played with my sex sending waves of pleasure through my body, but I couldn't wait any longer. I slid his manhood inside of me. Both of us groaning with pleasure. Robb took control and pushed himself deeper and deeper. In the throws of passion I knew this was not just sex for us, but love.

I threw my head back as Robb held me tightly pressed against his sweaty chest and we climaxed together just as the fire roared behind me. My body was electric with pleasure and ecstasy, all my worries forgotten. We lay there panting for what felt like hours, I felt safe and at home with Robb. He loved me, I didn't need anymore confirmation. He kissed me gently, pecking my lips, my cheeks and my head. He looked so relaxed and esctatic, unable to stop smiling.

"I am glad my first time was with you." My voice almost a whisper as I painted to catch my breath. Lying my head on Robb's strong sweaty shoulder. He was panting too, his strong arms embracing me as our body's relaxed intertwined.

"Me too" Robb lied to her. Because it wasn't his first time. Little did Isobel know. Robb was crippled with guilt like being stabbed in the gut, even seconds after lying to Isobel it was chewing him up. Why did he lie? Because he so wished it was true. That Isobel was his first as she had been his first love. He kissed her sweet forehead.

I love you Robb Stark"

"I love you Isobel Forrester"