Chapter 11

//Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer I promise! Love you all and thanks for reading. Remember to keep voting and commenting!//

Alana's POV:

Tonight's the night Luke's taking me on this surprise date he's been organising all week. He won't tell me anything about it all he'll say it I'll like it. I have been feeling a little sick for the past couple of days but I brush it off by taking some pain relief. I've braided my hair into a side braid and put on my black skinny jeans, a white flowing shirt and some brown strappy sandals. Just as I finish getting ready I hear that familiar knock on my window. I walk over to the window and opening it Luke stands there waiting for me.

"Don't you look gorgeous." Luke says as he helps me out the window.

"Thanks, you don't scrub to bad either." I reply admiring how good he looks.

"So what have you got planned?" I ask as he leads me down the path towards his house.

"It's a surprise." He tells me grabbing my hand.

We walk towards Ashton's car and to my surprise Ashton steps out in a tuxedo onesie. I laugh when I see him but then realise how cute Luke actually is to organise all this.

"Madam." Ashton smirks greeting me as he opens the back door of his car.

"Thank you Sir." I smile climbing into his car as Luke follows me.

Ashton starts his car and drives off down the road. We are in the car for around 20 minutes before he pulls up at a park, lit up with street lights. Ashton rushes around to my side of the car opening the door and letting me out. Luke steps out of the other door and the next thing I know I hear a bunch of yelling and Luke being dragged off into the distance by someone wearing a joker mask and costume, I realise it's Michael once I see his spiky coloured hair.

"Save me!" Luke yells trying to hold back his laugh.

"Let him go!" I yell to Michael playing along with the game.

"Very poor choice of words..." He replies with The Joker quote.

I cross my arms and pout like a little kid, joking around.

"Why so serious?" Michael continues before running of into the darkness with Luke as hostage.

"I'll save him!" I hear Ashton yell as he runs past me.

His quick outfit change now sees him in a Batman outfit as he chases after Michael.

"Follow me lady!" He demands as he turns around waving me to follow him.

I run after Ashton as he leads me to Michael.

"Where'd you put the boy?" Ashton demands.

"Away. You'll never find him!" Michael replies laughing evilly.

I try my hardest to play along with the whole situation but find it hard. It's crazy how much effort these boys put into things.

"Batman! Over here!" I hear Calum's voice call in the distance.

Ashton fake kicks Michael in the face before linking arms with me and running off towards Calum's voice.

"I've found the boy." Calum says as we meet up with him.

I can't help but laugh a little at him as he is dressed in Robin suit.

"Where is he?" Ashton asks.

"Over by the water fountain, he's lucky he got away." Calum replies.

"He's in that direction." Ashton tells me pushing me towards the water fountain.