Chapter 26

//Final chapter! I really hope you've enjoyed it! Keep voting and commenting. I love you all ❤️ you are all amazing and so kind. Please go read my other fanfics.//

Alana's POV:

"Good morning." Luke says kissing my forehead as I roll over to face him.

"Morning." I reply stretching out as I wake up.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks sweetly as I run my hands through his flat hair.

"The best sleep I've had since I moved here." I admit with a yawn.

"That's good, best sleep I've had since you moved here also." He replied with a goofy smile.

"You're a goofball." I giggle.

"I'm hungry, that's what I am." He corrects me laughing as he does so.

"What ever, you are always hungry." I reply crawling out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He pouts, holding his arms out inviting me back to bed.

"I'm going to back you some breakfast." I tell him walking out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.

I get to the kitchen and find a note from Mum say that she's gone to a meeting but will be home later this afternoon. I walk over to the fridge to find some bacon and eggs before I start up the stove top. I put the bacon in the pan as a pair of warm arms snake under my shirt and pull me into a hug. Luke hugs me from behind, pecking my neck as I cook our breakfast.

"How was your birthday?" He whispers into my ear.

"Perfect." I reply smiling as I turn the bacon over.

"I'm glad." He says as his warm hands on my bare stomach send a shiver down my spin.

"So how long are you here for?" I ask as we sit down to eat.

"I leave tonight." He replies.

"You're leaving already?" I sigh as my heart drops.

"Babe, I'm sorry. The tour starts in a weeks time." He tells me.

I stay silent for a moment not sure of what to say or think.

"How longs the tour?" I ask.

"8 months." He replies.

"Can I come visit?" I question, hoping he's going to say I can come with him.

"Yeah of course. Come and visit anytime you want." He tells me looking at me genuinely from across the table.

"So what time are you leaving?" I ask cutting my egg.

"The boys are picking me up at 6." He sighs as he watches me finish my breakfast.

"Well that sucks." I reply not making eye contact with him so he doesn't see my teary eyes.

"Yep." He says grabbing my plate and taking it over to the sink to clean it up.

"We are good at this." I tell him.

"Good at what?" Luke asks spinning around to look at me.

"Good at leaving." I reply.

"Don't say that." He says cutting me off quickly.

"Well it's the truth." I stutter, welling up with tears.

"Aw babe, please don't cry." He says rushing over to me, wrapping his arms and body tightly around mine.

"I'm sorry, it just sucks so much. All I want to do is spend time with my boyfriend and I can't." I tell him keeping it together as he wipes my last falling tear.