Chapter 21

Alana's POV:

"Where are you taking me?" I ask slightly worried as Liz drives us to wherever it is Luke's taking me.

"It's a surprise." Luke laughs in reply as he pulls me in closer by the waist.

"I don't like surprises." I pout.

"You'll like this one." He tells me with a smile as he gives me a kiss.

"Ok you two, that's enough." Liz says making me pull away much to Luke's dismay.

"But Muuuum." Luke groans.

"But nothing. Non of that while I'm present." Liz says.

"It's her last dayyyy." Luke whines desperately.

Liz ignores him and laughs to herself and I look out the window trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"Ok, close your eyes." Luke tells me as he placed his hands over my eyes.

"Noooo." I giggle trying to pull his hands downs but he's too strong to fight against.

I finally feel the car come to a stop and Luke's hands fall away from my face.

"This is awesome!" I squeal excited as I look out the car window at a theme park.

"Surprise!" He grins pleased.

"Aw, Luke. You're amazing!" I smile as I cup his face in my heads giving him a kiss.

"What did I say before." Liz laughs covering her own eyes.

"Sorry Liz." I reply pulling away instantly.

"It's alright darl." She replies.

"Come on, we don't have all day." Luke says as a sudden burst of energy rushes through his body as he almost drags me out of the car.

"I'll pick you two up at 4pm, be waiting out the front." Liz tells us both.

"Yep, see ya Mum." Luke replies before closing the car door as we both almost run towards the theme park.

Once we pay for our entry we grab a park map and try to find our first ride.

"How about that one?" I ask pointing to the scariest looking roller coaster in the park.

"How about no?" Luke replies with a laugh.

"Come on, don't be soft." I tell him, grabbing a hold of his hand and almost dragging him towards the ride.

Thankfully the line up for the ride is short but I believe that Luke's thinking the complete opposite.

"Can't we start on the merry-go-round or something a little less poo your pants?" He asks just as we're about to get on.

"No, this is fun." I reply laughing at how scared he is.

Once we are seated on the roller coaster I feel him tense up beside me and become more nervous as he grips his chair. I reach over and hold his hand trying to loosen him up a little.

"You'll be fine." I smile trying not to laugh at him.

Just as I say that the roller coast takes off at a high speed. I feel his grip on my hand tighten and I can't help but laugh.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I ask Luke as we get off the ride.

"It wasn't as bad a I thought. Put it that way." He replies pulling me into a side hug as he grabs my waist, still walking.

"You can pick the next ride." I tell him but get interrupted before he has time to reply.

"Are you Luke Hemmings? Oh my god!" One girl screams running up to Luke which surprises the both of us.

"Yeah, umm. Hi." He replies awkwardly not really knowing what to do.

"Can I get a photo?" She asks excited.

"Yeah sure." He says.

The girl pushes me out of the way and stands so close to Luke that it makes me cringe.

"Can you kiss my cheek?" She asks and he reluctantly does so.

"You're so much hotter in person, thank you so much. I love you." She almost squeals still standing there.

"Well we better get going." Luke says awkwardly and I can sense he wants to leave as much as I do.

"Bye, I love you." She screams.

"Bye." He replies before pulling me back into him and walking away.

"You're so much hotter in person, I love you so much, oh my god are you Luke Hemmings?" I mock in a bitchy tone making him laugh.

"That was weird." He replies.

"You're a big celebrity now Hemmings." I joke punching him in the shoulder.

"Shush you. How about this ride?" He asks blushing as he points to another ride on the map.

It's a water ride, you basically sit in a carriage one person behind and the other in front as you go in water rapids. Once off the ride a couple of other girls approach us asking for photos and autographs which surprised us both every time. We eat some lunch before picking the ferris wheel so we don't throw our lunches back up. We get off the ride and we are swarmed by a group of about 20 teenaged girls. Luke's gracious and takes a photo with every single one but the crowd starts to grow and we both get overwhelmed very quickly.

"Let's go." Luke whispers in my ear as the crowd inches closer to us just wanting to be near Luke.

"Alright." I reply as I grab a hold of his hand.

We break threw the crowd but on the way I can hear girl asking who I am and yelling obscenities at me. I'm getting called a bunch of horrible names but Luke's there to tell me they're just jealous and non of its true. We reach the parking lot and sit on a bench in the shade away from site while Luke calls Liz and explains what happened.

___________________

"That was crazy!" Luke says as we walk into his house.

"I can't believe that many people knew you. Those girls were intense." I replies as Liz follows in behind us.

"My baby boys a celebrity." Liz say in a babing tone as she messes with his hair.

"Don't ruin my hair." He pouts folding his arms.

"Gosh are all celebrities this high maintenance? Remind me to never date one." I joke making him look up at me.

"I'm not high maintenance." He whines sitting down at the kitchen table.

I walk up behind him placing my arms around his neck and leaning down to rest my chin on his shoulder.

"No but you are so much hotter in person." I mock.

"That's it you asked for it." He says standing up so he towers over me but my arms stay wrapped around his neck as he now faces me.

Before I know it he's thrown me over his shoulder and is running up towards his bedroom.