Chapter 22

Alana's POV:

"Luke put me down!" I scream in laughter as he also starts tickling me.

He doesn't answer he just laughs and pushes open his bedroom door throwing me down on the bed gently. He closes the door before walking back over to the bed and laying down next to me before rolling over so he's hovering over to top of me.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me making me blush.

"Luke." I reply.

"What? its true, why won't you see it?" He says honestly before leaning down.

The coldness is his lip ring sends shivers down my spin. He softly bites at my bottom lip enticing me to open them giving him access. His tongue slips into my mouth making me gasp slightly as his hands fall to my hips while mine find his hair. I hear I knock at the door making Luke almost leap off me.

"Dinner's ready." Liz says sensing that something's up but not saying a word about it.

"O-okay." Luke stutters out fixing his hair.

"You've got to get a lock." I half laugh as I stand up.

"Yeah I know." He replies grabbing my hand and walking to the kitchen.

________________________

"Thank you for dinner Liz, it was yum." I tell her as I get up and put mine and Luke's plate in the sink as Luke gone to his room.

"No problem darl. I'm going to miss you so much." She replies giving me a hug as she almost starts crying.

"I'll miss you too." I say starting to feel sad.

"You're the best thing to happen to my son." She whispers in my ear.

"Aw Liz." I sigh.

"It's true though." She says wiping a tear from her face.

"You're the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me." I reply smiling up at her.

"No problem at all darling." She smiles back.

"I think Luke's waiting for you." She adds as I turn around to see Luke standing in the door way.

I nod and walk over to him before following him to his room.

"I've got a surprise." He tells me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"And what would that be?" I wonder.

"Put these on." He replies completely ignoring my question as he hands me my bikinis.

I grab them and walk into his closet to get changed as he changes in his room.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yep." I reply walking out into his room.

"Ok, let's go." He says grabbing a hold of my hand and walking out his bedroom door.

"Where are we going?" I ask a little worried.

"To the bathroom." He says like a dorky super hero putting one hand on his hip and the other in the air making me laugh.

"Awe, Luke this is beautiful." I gasp as I walk into the bathroom.

There's rose petals and candles every where, a bath filled with warm water and Check Yes Juliet playing in the back ground.

"Almost as beautiful as you." He replies pulling me into a kiss.

"You didn't have to do this." I tell him but am completely blown away.

"I like doing it though and I also I like seeing your reaction." He says embracing me in a hug.

"I'm going to miss this." I sigh into his chest.

"Yeah me too." He replies kissing my neck.

"We should get in before the water gets cold." He adds.

He sits down at the opposite end of the tap and I sit between his legs and lean my head back on his chest trying to savour and make this moment last forever.

"I love you so much." I almost sigh as I circle his knee with my finger.

"I love you too." He replies wrapping his arms around my waist.

I take a deep breath and I know he can sense that something's wrong.

"Please don't get upset babe, I don't want our last night to be sad." He whispers pulling me closer into his grip.

I turn around so I'm now sitting on his lap, facing his with my legs on either side of his.

"You are the sweetest person I've ever met Luke Robert Hemmings." I admit placing my hands on either side of his face.

He kisses me back in reply which catches me a little off guard. His hands wander up and down my back at he deepens the kiss. His lips find my neck as my hands fumble slightly with his board shorts.

"Alana." He says pulling back.

"I'm ready." I tell him honestly.

"I don't know if it's a good idea." He tells me.

"I want to and so do you... Obviously." I joke, glancing down to his pants.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime you know that?" He asks making sure I'm 100% ok with this.

"Luke. Shut up and kiss me already." I beg as he pulls me back in.

His hands quickly find the back of my bikini top, pulling at the stings before it falls in front of me.

"Are you ready?" He asks admiring my body.

"Yep." I reply confidently.

"Tell me if it hurts and I can stop." He tells me.

"Luke, I'm fine honestly."

________________________

"You're so beautiful." Luke tells me, running his fingers up and down my spin as we lay in bed.

"I'll never forget this moment." He adds.

"Luke." I say as my voice quivers, trying to get him to stop because it's making me sad.

"What babe?" He asks.

"Please stop talking, it's going to make me upset." I tell him.

"Sorry babe. I love you." He replies kissing my forehead and pulling me in closer to his chest.

"Love you too." I reply.

Eventually he falls asleep, I watch his chest rise and fall in rhythm with his breathing as my own eyes grow tired.