Chapter 23

Alana's POV:

I wake up to Luke rubbing small circles on my hip with his finger. I shift in the bed and yawn as I open my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them.

"Hey beautiful." He says sweetly giving me a kiss.

"It's too early for that." I groan.

"Sorry." He replies like a baby almost making the 'r's sound like 'w's.

"You're such a goof ball." I giggle, burying my face into his chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I add.

"Same but I need to pee." He replies slapping my bare bum.

"Charming." I say as he runs into his bathroom naked.

He gets back and closes the door behind him before slipping back into bed. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into his grip.

"I think I heard your Mum getting up and starting to put stuff in the car." He tells me.

I groan in response, not wanting to leave yet.

"We should put some cloths on before someone walks in." He says getting up out of bed and walking over to his cupboard, throwing on a singlet and some shorts.

I reach for my suitcase grabbing my underwear and bra before putting on a singlet and some tracksuit pants. I crawl back into back and find Luke's body just as I hear a knock at the door.

"Alana?" Liz calls from the door as she slowly opens it.

"Yeah?" I reply sitting up in bed.

"I think your Mum wants to leave soon, it's going to be a long drive." Liz tells me as I give her a small smile and a nod.

"I'll let you get ready then." She says almost sounding upset.

I slip out of bed to throw on the cloths I'll be wearing for today, brush my hair and teeth.

"Come here." Luke coos holding his arms out, motioning me to join him back in bed.

"Luke I need to go." I reply softly.

"Just five more minutes." He asks and I give in.

"This is what I'm going to miss the most. My bed is going to be so lonely and cold of without you." He tells me as he wraps his arms around my back.

"I'm going to miss everything about you... about us." I add trying to take in every feature and remember every little detail of him.

"I'll miss you more." He tells me sweetly.

"Hey Luke?" I ask.

"Yeah baby." He replies kissing my forehead repetitively.

"Can I have one of your t-shirts?" I question hoping he'll say yes.

"Yeah of course, but why?" He asks unsure.

"Just so I can wear it when I miss you." I tell him making him pout slightly.

"Which one do you want?" He asks me getting up and walking over to his cupboard.

"Can I have that one?" I ask pointing to a singlet with the 5sos logo on it.

"You pick that one out of all of them?" He asks with a giggle.

"Yeah, well I like it." I reply as he hands it to me.

"If you say so." He says.

"You ever know, one day you could be this big rock star and I can say that I was the first fan to ever have a 5sos shirt." I smile making him laugh.

"Well it's yours." He smiles pulling me into his arms.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"I think it's time." He says as Mums car starts up.

"I don't want to go." I reply as my bottom lip quivers a little.

"Hey, shhh. Please don't cry, I'll come and see you so often that you'll be sick of me." He says making me smile.

"There's that smile I love." He tells me giving me a kiss, making me smile even harder.

"You ready to go darl?" Liz asks peeking her head through the bedroom door.

"Yep." I reply unsure as I walk over and put Luke's shirt into my suitcase and grab my hands bag.

Luke takes my suitcase and we walk down to the car. He puts the suitcase in the boot as I say goodbye to Liz.

"Feel free to come and visit us anytime you want alright." Liz tells me giving me a hug.

"I defiantly will. Thanks for everything you've done for me, honestly I can't thank you enough. It means so much, you've given me a home, an anything I could ever ask for." I reply giving her the biggest hug ever because she honestly means so much to me, she's basically like my second Mother.

"No need to thank me darl." She smiles tucking a bit of hair behind her ear before walking over to my Mum.

I don't know why but Luke and I kind of hold off our goodbye because that's when it becomes real. He finally makes his way over to me and embraces me in a massive hug and not letting go.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you too Luke." I reply holding onto that boy for dear life.

"I'm going to miss you so much, it's not even possible to miss someone the amount that I'll miss you." He tells me as I feel a warm tear land on my shoulder.

I look up at him and cup his face in my hands as I watch tears stream down his rosy red cheeks. Seeing him cry like this makes my heart break in two, and I start to cry also.

"You're too beautiful for tears." He tells me pulling me back into his grip.

"Luke." I sob into his chest as his shirt becomes wet from my tears.

I hear him sniffle and wipe his eyes before holding my face so I am looking up into his blue eyes that now look like crystals from his tears.

"You are my princess ok, never forget that. I will love you until the day I die. I will come and visit you as often as I can and know that I'll always be thinking of you." He tells me trying to cover up his shaking voice by biting his bottom lip.

"I'll love you forever as well, my Prince Charming." I say managing to get a smile out before he presses his lips onto mine for one final kiss.

It's messy and salty, due to the tears spilling from both of our eyes but we don't care. I pull away much to my disliking before giving him one final hug. Mum beeps the horn trying to hurry me up.

"You better go." He whimpers.

"Yeah." I reply softly.

"I'll come visit real soon alright, I promise." He tells me.

"You better come up for my birthday." I say remembering that it's my birthday in a two months.

"Of course I will. I'll come up before that and you can introduce me to all your goofy friends that you've been telling me about." He replies making me smile.

"Sounds perfect." I sigh.

" I love you." He tells me giving my lips a peck.

"Love you too." I finally say before turning around and walking to the car.

I buckle up my seatbelt before turning to look at Luke and Liz who are hugging while Luke smiles and waves with one hand while wiping his tears with the other. I blow him a kiss before Mum starts to drive down the road and the last glance of him I get is as he falls to his knees making me cry even harder.