Chapter 4

While Christine was struggling to accept her reality as she cried her heart out hugging the werewolf officer smugly, remembering all she and her twin had gone through in life, Delius on the other hand woke up from a nightmare with beads of sweat coating his forehead and chest.

A sudden knock on his bedroom door as him flinching a bit,"yes,who is it? "

He asked irritably with a growl, acknowledging the fact that he almost had an heart attack, "Delius it's me!" His twin brother voiced out while he ran his fingers through his brownish black hair in frustration.

"Come in!" He grumbled shifting himself down unto his bed as he wrapped his blanket properly on him.

"We just lost a pack member!" His twin said as soon as he opened the door walking over to Delius's TV. He switched it on and changed the channel to a news channel that he had seen the news about the incident on.

Increasing the volume he looked back at Delius, who was already standing behind him -- with his hands folded on his well built chest and face stretched upwards towards the TV as he wore a stoic frown, waiting to hear the news himself.

"Early this morning at least two dead bodies were found in Michaels Jewellery Inc, one of them famously known as Alec Stuart 'the man behind Michaels Jewellery collections' who belonged to Stallion Reigns pack was found with multiple cavings. The police has named the other body as anonymous..."

He heard the news anchor say before growling and huffing at the sight of Christine hugging the body bag painfully before they replaced the scene with that of the officer hugging Christine, making Delius even mad, the officer's face was buried in the croak of Christine's neck.

As he ran into his closet and brought out a shirt while Darryl stared back at his brother curiously, he shook his head as he questioned him, "where are you going?"

"If you're not coming with me, you can stay here!" He growled with his alpha tone blaring out dominantly as he stared at the TV one last time before grabbing his car keys from his dressing table and proceeded out the door with Darryl following close behind.

Upon his arrival, he witnessed the last ambulance leave the scene while the police cars were packed carelessly across the street, blocking cars from pass through the street.

Packing his car beside the road he and Darryl got out of his car, approaching the officer they had spotted before packing, their dominance seeped out with every step they took making the officer aware of their presence as the officer looked back at them almost immediately.

He waited for them to reach him, gulping when they reached, "who is in charge of this operation?" Darryl asked him sternly, maybe too sternly as the officer felt intimidated by the power pouring out of both of them making him gulp again before answering.

"He his inside the building with the CEO of the company," he said taking his time, but a furious Delius went past him and rose the yellow line up, trying to make his way into the building when the other police men came lashing unto him.

"What's the commotion all about?" Mr soon to be dead detective came out of the door asking, until his eyes landed on the scene before him. "Alpha Delius?!" He asked softly in an 'oh' manner while Delius stared at him above his fallen comrades angrily.

Even for an officer with high ranking the man felt skittery under Delius gaze while Darryl made his way to his twin, "where is Christine?" Darryl asked for his brother, giving the officer a more figurative smile, the type that appears genuine with an underlining uncertainty.