Chapter 25

Both Delius and Calumet stared at her surprised beyond their worlds before a sheepish smile wears itself on Calumet's face, his thoughts were just confirmed and Christine could finally be his and no one else's, after all which lower class race would want to be mated to a lycan.

Walking up to her, her black onyx eyes pierces through his as she breathes in and out heavily, measuring in on his movements as she held her child closer to her. "Am not going to hurt you," he pressed the air with his hands as he spoke dearly with a smile tearing through his face, he brought up his right hand to move his blonde hair out of his face.

Delius rose to his feet as Christine took a step closer to Calumet, while swaying their crying child from left to right, not really caring about Joyce's bleeding nose behind her. She walked to him until they were just inches away from each other, her scent filled his nostrils so purely he moved closer to her like a drug addict, he rests the tip of his nose on her forehead, "you are my soul mate,"

He used his finger to stab pointedly at Christine's right shoulder making Delius growl as he took a step forward with the corners of his lips arced viciously, "and you belong to me Christine, this is proof that even a change of heart cannot change the fact that your heart belongs to me."

Delius growled menacingly, with fire burning through his yellow eyes even the light of a lamb couldn't compare to it brightness, already about to transform completely as he didn't like the proximity Christine and his child was to Calumet but Christine looked at him feeling his presence in the room all of a sudden before looking back at Calumet with anger in her eyes, she swayed her child up and down while pushing Calumet out of her face.

He grinned loving her gain of strength, before motioning upwards to shuffle his hair out of his face as he draws a dreamy breath,"I love you more everyday, your sooo..." He moved forcibly closer to her, holding her face between his palms. He looked meaningfully at her lips as once again she push him away, swaying towards Delius she handed him Miracle as she had managed to make her stop crying.

To which Delius pulled her to him as they both stood beside her couch while Calumet glared at them from the corner between the kitchen and her parlour, "she belongs to me!" He growled menacingly as Delius stared him down while pulling Christine forcibly closer to him, considering their equal heights.

"Don't talk to me about belonging to you Calumet, because the last time I checked you wanted me dead and illegally I do not belong to you any more. Forget about me and move on." She said as soon as she was able to remove Delius's palm away from her wrist, her gaze was as heated as the fire coming from her tone of voice.

Calumet's eyes melted as he folded his arms to his chest, "if it is the child you're worried about I already told you that I'm okay with the child." He spoke softly, as his face cringe up between his brows. "He doesn't compare to me in anything, I can make you feel better and provide more for you than you could ever wished for." He exclaimed pointing pointedly at Delius who held his ground beside Christine.

"You seem to have lost the bigger picture Cal,"

"I love it when you call me by the nickname you gave me," Christine huffed as he interrupted her, looking at Delius with irritation in her eyes.

"You no longer have rights over me, the very moment you laid your hands on me the contract was cancelled. I knew you couldn't control yourself, even if you wanted to leave me be your lycan is much more aggressive compared to you." She looked at him sparingly in the eyes, taking several steps away from Delius as her anger to the best of her and though she is just a few inches away from Delius you could still see and feel his need to have her behind him.