Chapter 9

"Darryl!" He shouted for the fifth time, walking out of his brother's office like a possessed man,  "where is Darryl?"

He asked his beta with icy cold brown eyes, his face red with alignments of thick veins and body regal with an ascending posture that made his beta feel lower than his rank.

"I last saw him entering his room," he answered pointing to Darryl's room before following behind Delius's hysteric movements.

As Delius opened his brother's room like he owned the room, his veins a dark green around his fairly white face as Delius gave all control willingly to his wolf. "Darryl?" His voice sharp with a taste of distaste to the pronunciation.

"Darryl??" He screamed the name of his brother till an echo elevate through out the corridor with his beta following behind him ready to settle whatever was going on. His pack members inside the pack house were immediately escorted out of the pack house by his guards following the beta's orders. "Dar..."

He stopped mid sentence walking in an aggravated manner that made the floor recognize his footsteps, he made his way to the dresser table. His blood boiling as his eyes flicker completely black.

He swung his arm around the items placed on the dressing table with a roar, pulling the dresser down fiercely, the mirror came down with a clam breaking around him in an avalanche of a thousand piece of glistening glass beads, cutting through his trouser with a stab to his skin.

As his mom and princess Joyce walked into the room worriedly, he turned around violently only to come face to face with his mom's figure and her motherly scent started flooding his senses sending a wave of calmness across his body as his sight was blocked by his need to kill, "what happened?"

His mother's words were like milk and honey to his ears, but his eyes remained black as sweat of not having his brother's dead body with him coated his body, his mother reached up to wipe his forehead ever so gently she brought up her hand and used the sleeve to wipe his forehead.

Moving his head backwards irritably, "where is Darryl mother? Where are you hiding him?" He asked gritting his teeth as the veins close to his eyes pop violently at his assault.

"That bastard should have been killed from the very beginning," he spatted and his mom slapped him across the face, angered by his foolishness.

"What did your brother do?" She asked so softly it made Delius growl lowly at the thought of saying it out for people to hear.

"I hate what you do sometimes mother!" He answered taking over from his wolf, "you know clearly what he did and you still back him up,"

He said moving around his mother, "your son took advantage of a dying Christine and he marked her and you're here covering him up?"

His hurt was clear in his voice, as the beta stood beside Joyce, staying a safe distance from his temper, "you're about to get married to the princess why are you still concerned about that disgusting feeble, whether she dies or not shouldn't be your concern."

His mouth fell at his mother's words -- not that he was surprised -- forcing his features to readjust back to normal, "mother!!" His voice rose to its peak as tears blurred his eyes.

"That disgusting feeble is my mate and the mother to my heir!" He said with his chest raising and falling as he stared at his mother straight in the eyes accusingly while the princess let out a growl, a scowl overtaking her face at his words.