Chapter 7

"You know, if you weren't my cousin's mate, I would have had your head on the table a very long time ago," the Prince said with a smirk, pulling his hair smoothly from his nose to his head. "You better caution your self around me, or I'll make sure every hair on your body cringe to the sound of my name."

The Prince stared smugly at Delius, his electric blue eyes brighter than before, "only an ant dare to threaten me! You will have to grow a wing or two if you intend to make me fear you,"

With all honesty Delius said as he stared uglily at the Prince with his eyebrows furrowed together, making his now brown eyes seem darker, "hurt my cousin and I'll show you that I do not need a wing or two to modernise you justifiably," he said through gritted teeth, having had enough of the insufferable arrogant Alpha.

"Tell me what's your reason for coming here? I've already told your cousin where I stand with that contract of yours and am not signing anything of such," he exclaimed bringing his arms to his chest, folding them amiably the muscles of his biceps pronounced themselves finely, if only Rebecca was there to analyse.

"The contract is a state of the Royal deal that is meant to bring peace and agreement between the royal couples..."

"Wait!" Delius released his hand in a shush manner, "what peace and agreement are you talking about? Because all I read on that contract were absurdities and had nothing to do with my interests."

The Prince scuffed distastefully at his disrespect, "you asked for her hand in marriage hence she has given you her demands," the Prince said taking a sit on the chair he sat on before.

"And if you do decide to not go along with the marriage..." He leaves Delius hanging as he stared at his well polished nails, "you do not want to find out! So I suggests you do what my cousin wants and let peace reign."

"I'm signing no contract whatsoever but if she still wants the wedding the way we agreed on it, she knows where to find me!" His hazel eyes were back in command, his demeanor still has stoic and pride still filled but his mind was just as unsettled.

"I was told you were a seeing blind man but now I understand why," Delius growled at him, stepping forward while the Prince still stared at his nails statically, "you really need to pay more attention to your surroundings, cause I'm not your mate and don't you dare speak back to me."

The Prince rose up from his seat, the white part of his eyes turning black with anger as they came face to face with Delius who stood a few inches shorter than him, "I hate short and arrogant people who thinks they deserve to breathe, I can't even see what my cousin see in you."

He spatted and Delius stepped closer to him, his canines elongated and lips shivering as a sign of warning, his wolf was barring and fighting to let loose, they both hated being spoken to in a lowly manner. Prince or not respect is earned not demanded.

"Yes, you're not my mate and neither is your cousin so tell her to have a little more self respect and talk to me rather than having me sign a stupid Royal contract that has no meaning to me,"

He said having reached the tip of the Prince's jaw as the Prince stared down at him with hatred burning deeper into his core as he breathes, his electric blue eyes now looks downwards with murder searing through his heart blocking his mind.

He grabbed Delius by his throat, slamming him against the wall of his office as he lifted him up to his eye sight level, his black eyes stares deep into Delius's angry brown eyes as Delius's hands now pulls at the Prince's hands violently.