TAKE I- Hello Japan~

TAKE I

Kyoto....

    I wonder how it would be there. Even though I’m a Japanese, living in Sydney was better. I left Japan for Sydney when I was 2 years old. It has been fourteen years and I don’t miss any of it. My parents were killed in an airplane crash on the way back to Sydney from Ukraine. I have no other siblings, I have only one 24-year old auntie, Shiori, who’s kind enough to have me in. I missed Sydney so much. It was home. Right now, I’m on the way to her house from the airport.

    “Kazuto!”

    I shot upright and looked around. “What?” I asked my auntie, Shiori, who’s driving beside me.

    “I was talking to you! Did you hear me?” she asked.

    “Nope.”

    “Ugh!” she sighed. She has her own bakery runs by herself. Her long strawberry blonde hair that reached her mid-back was tied in a messy bun and her hazel eyes gleamed as the sun shone. 24 years old? Too old to rock? Wrong. She is the best auntie in the world!

    “I was saying if you could agree on me sending you to Rakuzan!” she said.

    “Oh, Rakuzan? Yeah, no problem. I don’t even know about that school anyway.” I shrugged.

    “Search it in the internet when we got home later.”

    “Aye ma’am.”

    So as ordered, I went home and sat in front of my laptop searching for the high school Rakuzan. Scrolling down, I found their official website. Complete with all equipments, swimming pool, most sports available and was awarded among the top three best school in Japan. I went to the sports section. There were various kinds of it and I found what I want.

Soccer.

    I smiled to myself and clicked on the topic.

With only 10 members, no coach, no manager and no regular practices.

    My smile faded. 10 members? No coach? NO PRACTICE!? I patted my chest gently, trying to calm down. Back in Sydney, there were always soccer practice at around 5 to 6pm. There’s even Sydney under18 soccer club!

    I sighed and set an aim in my mind. “Let’s change the fate of the soccer club of Rakuzan!” I yelled to myself and nodded vigorously particularly to no one. Shiori came in.

    “Dinner’s ready, milady.” She grinned and walked off. I turned off my laptop and followed her downstairs.

    She cooked spaghetti and it was delicious. When we were eating, her phone rang. “Hello?” she answered the call.

    A grin spread across her face as she listened to the caller. “Uhuh! Yup.... yes, this is the owner of the Spero Bakery, Shiori.... yes, yes, of course, we’re open for reservation.... Yup! Definitely! Of course! Yes! Thank you, sir! May I know your name.... oh, I see.... oh that company?! Ah got that! Thank you for choosing Spero!”

    I smiled. Let’s just say, Shiori always have reservations from important people. Once, the prime minister personally asked her to provide the food and she was rewarded with a huge amount of money. She always has connections with dominant people across the country!

    “Yes! Another reservation for this week! I need to start baking now!” she exclaimed happily.

    “Glad for you, miss. Good luck!” I said.

    “I’ll need it, thanks!” she grinned then continued eating. After a while, she focused back on me. “By the way, have you searched about Rakuzan?” she asked.