TAKE XI- Beach Mansion.

TAKE XI.

    Thirty minutes later, we arrived at Akashi’s mansion and hell it was so beautiful I can’t believe something like this do exist. I walked through the stunning timber and glass entrance and entered the first floor open living and kitchen area. The huge marble kitchen with island bench has state of the art appliances including a double french door fridge, 2 dishwashers, an oversized induction cooktop, a double-sized oven, a microwave oven and a built in coffee machine.

    A butler and a maid greeted us politely. “Okaerinasai, Seijuro-sama.” They said in chorus.

    Akashi nodded. “Niji and Sora, I expect you to explain all the features in this place so she won’t get lost. I’ll wait upstairs.” he said and brought his own bags upstairs.

    “The kitchen has a separate walk-in pantry and butlers’ kitchen with its own dishwasher and sink to keep the mess out of view and gives you the ultimate space. Moving on to the dining room, it boasts a 3 meter long solid timber table big enough for 12 to feast at, with beautiful designer timber chandeliers hanging overhead. While sitting at the dining table you have views out to the ocean.” The butler, Niji, explained.

   “There’s also the lounge room. The lounge room is a huge 8 meter lounge which seats 12, and a coffee table. The lounge has views out to the ocean and cliffs beyond. On the first floor there is another lounge area with a luxurious King Lounge Suite. This lounge faces the huge 2 meter open fireplace and built in plasma screen. This lounge has views of the eastern ocean cliffs and ocean. This entertainment center has full foxtel including all movie channels, DVD player and a computer which connects to the TV.” The maid, Sora, cut in.

    “Wow, I think only first floor is enough.” I commented.

    Sora just smiled. “The first floor has its own designer bathroom with floor to ceiling Italian travertine tiles, freestanding sink and rain shower.” She added.

    “Let’s move to the second floor, Akihiko-sama.” Niji said and led me upstairs. I gaped.

    “On the second floor is a rumpus room which has breathtaking views of endless ocean to the east, west and north. It connects straight to the pool area and outdoor entertaining kitchen. The rumpus room has its own leather lounge, arm chairs, plasma TV which features DVD player, VHS player, WII, Playstation and video games including games accessories such as the action pack for tennis, golf, fishing, car racing and so on. Usually, Akashi-sama would spend time in this room.” Niji said and chuckled at the thought.

    I held my laugh. “Akashi plays game too? Hah! I thought he’s such a strict person!”

    “He wasn’t before his mother died. Before Nanami-sama died, she often played with Seijuro-sama here.” Sora said. I nodded.

    “The main bedroom is extremely luxurious and spacious, with a King Bed and top of the line mattress it is the ultimate in comfort. While lying in bed you have view out to the ocean and can hear the waves crashing. There is a huge wall mounted plasma screen which has full foxtel including all movie channels and DVD player. The main bedroom boasts its own 1 meter long fireplace for romantic nights in.It also has its own massive walk-in wardrobe and dressing room. The main bedroom has a toilet, sink and huge shower.All bathrooms are floor to ceiling tiled in Italian Travertine with marble bench tops and dark timber vanities.” Niji continued.

    “This will be your room, Akihiko-sama,” Sora gestured towards a luxurious room. “The queen bedroom is decorated in beautiful tones with unique antique pieces and original art. It is a king sized bedroom with an amazing queen bed and mattress. With its own wardrobe, plasma screen with DVD – you would think this was the master suite! It also has its own door leading outside.”