TAKE VI- Soccer Match.

Uh.... this is unedited.... I'm so....slee..py....

TAKE VI.

    "Inoue is such a bitch." Shiro said as we were eating on the rooftop together.

    "Why so?" I asked, even though the answer is obvious.

    She groaned. "She's known as the richest girl in school and she loves Akashi-kun so much, she'd do anything to get him."

    "Sounds so cliche."

    "She's mainstream. Some rumors even surface saying she's Akashi-kun's fiancee because of business stuffs. Akashi-kun is a respectful man, thus, I believe he'd choose his wife wisely!" Shiro bragged.

    I chuckled. "You really love him, don't you?"

    "He's a good friend. If you are in my place as the Vice, you'll understand me."

    I nodded once, munching my food silently, enjoying every bits of it.

    "You're seriously fighting Akashi-kun this evening?" Shiro spoke.

    I nodded. "Yup. I don't back down just because of threats."

    "Threats?"

    Oops. "Uh.... well—"

    "Inoue threatened to reveal whatever you have if you win, no?" Shiro guessed.

    I scratched the back of my neck, laughing nervously. "Yeah, something like that."

    She clenched her teeth. "Ugh! That girl! I should just kick her out from this school!" she said.

    "Well, don't worry because soccer will win!" I smiled. She punched my arm gently.

    "You will."

*  *  *  *

    "Ugh!" I kicked the ball straight towards the goal space.

    "Yeah!"

    Yuta came from behind and glomped at me till I was on the ground. "Heichou, you're awesome!" he yelled.

    "Relax! It's not even half the quarter yet!" I said.

    "Yeah not even half of the quarter but you scored two goals already!" Ren said.

    I smiled at them then we got up. We started playing again. This time, basketball team got the ball. Reo kicked the ball, passing it to Kotarou. Kotarou seemed flustered but he kicked the ball and it arrived at the opponent I'm guarding; Akashi.

    We stared at each other for a long time before he moved to the left, perfectly maintaining the ball on his legs. I turned to chase him but he was fast. He managed to run from me as I tried to steal his ball. I slipped and fell on my butt. Aki ran to him. Akashi wasn't giving up, he kicked the ball and it went into the goal space.

1-2

    "Yeah! Sei-chan rocks!" Reo cheered.

    I sighed and set an aim to get higher than him, to beat them

~TIMESKIP~

4-4

    I panted. HOW COME WE'RE IN THE SAME STATE!? I rested my palms on my knees, slightly bending down to catch my breath. I wiped my sweaty forehead.

    "INTERVALS 10 minutes!" the whistle blew.

    I sighed with relief and ran to the basketball court quite far from here, to the vending machine.