TAKE XV- Her Within.

TAKE XV.

    “R-reo-nee….” Kotarou gasped. “I-isn’t that too much?”

    “Very much no,” Reo answered and gestured at Akashi’s face. “See that? Sei-chan doesn’t care, right Sei-chan?”

    Akashi turned to Reo and smiled creepily; I can almost see dark clouds surrounding them all, Akashi’s murder vibes with the greatest intent to kill Reo right now is surfacing even more. I gulped. Let’s just hope he won’t shove a fork in his eyes. “Of course, Reo…. Chan.” He replied, emphasizing the word ‘chan’ and I could see he’s annoyed.

    They flinched. “Uh…. Reo, I don’t think it’s a good idea.” Eikichi said.

    “W-well, since Sei-chan said it like that, then I guess it’d be alright,” Reo said then turned to me. “Right, Kazu-chan?” he asked.

    “U-uh, well…. I don’t know.” I responded, shrugging.

    Kotarou gulped nervously. “O-okay then….”

    Akashi glanced at his wristwatch. “I guess it’s time for you all to go.” He said.

    Kotarou stood followed by Eikichi and Reo. “Alright then, we’ll go first Akashi-ku~n!! You can follow us when you finished your father’s paperwork~” Kotarou said.

    I frowned. “Paperwork?” I thought out loud, forgetting the fact that Akashi is still sitting on the chair.

    “Yeah, paperwork for the company.” Akashi replied.

    I looked at him then went to the table and sat on the chair, opposite of the redhead. “Wow, what else are you good at? Your father trusted you with the company already? You must be genius!” I commented.

    “Like you don’t know me.” He responded.

    “Oh? What? The ‘I’m absolute’ quote of yours?” I asked.

    He chuckled then changed the topic. “I heard Shiori was attacked. How’s she?”

    “Fine now. I bet she’s watching the television at the moment.”

    “I see. Well, you better be careful too. There’s no guarantee that the attacker won’t come to you as well.”

    I grinned. “Worry not as I have mastered myself in the world of arts during my middle school.” I boasted.

    “What if they have guns?” he queried.

    “Uh…. Surrender??”

    “Scream for help, you idiot.” He said.

    “I’ll get shot!”

    “Exactly.”

    “Hey! You’re so mean!” I pouted.

    He stood. “I am not, Kazuto.”

    “You are! You wanted me to get shot!”

    “I said scream for help.”

    I rolled my eyes. “Ugh!”

    He chuckled then walked out. “Remember to be careful.” He reminded. I nodded and he went out of sight.

~~<3~~

    It was a chilly night, around 8pm and Shiori had ordered me to come home immediately. I locked all the windows and doors before walking along the road, humming some songs. When I passed an old alley, I heard an argument between a girl and…. bunch of men..? I turned my heels and headed into the alley. I know it’s dangerous for me but my heart told me to do this.