TAKE XXIV- The Real Threat.

A/N: Whoa guys it's been a long time since I updated. But here's the 24th chapter. From here onwards, things may seem to go quickly because actually I was planning on finishing it in 25 chapters but maybe it will end in another three to four chapters.... or five. Too much chapters will bore you, no? 

Next update will be "You're My Rainbow" then "Red Emperor".

I re-watched 'Noragami' the other day and fuck it, Kamiya Hiroshi is too much I was drowned in my own nosebleed. I decided to make a Noragami fanfic but I'm afraid it might be flamed bcs I was planning on doing Yato X OC (tho I ship YatoRi freaking much XD). And then I was planning on a Haruka X OC fanfic. Wow I've got so many o.o

I entered this story and also "69 Days" in KnB Watty Awards and Anime Watty Awards. Vote if you feel like I deserve it. Don't vote if you don't feel like it. I want honest opinions for me to strive better. And then.... what was I going to say? urgh i forgot =.= 

Fine, happy reading! 

Love, Ryuuki <3

TAKE XXIV.

    “If death comes to interfere…. We won’t back down! I’ll stand up and fight for our love!”

    “Romeo!!”

    “Juliet…. We’ll…. W-we’ll f-f-f-find s-some.. some…. S-some…. pfft…. NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T DO THIS!”

    “CUT!!” the class rep shouted. I was crouching on the ground, laughing my ass off because I can’t imagine how cheesy my sentences were.

    “Mou~ Kazuto-kun! We were towards the end!” Aeri, my partner ‘Juliet’ whined.

    “I’m sorry but—pfft! I just can’t!! And you shouldn’t call me –kun!” I said.

    Aeri pouted adorably. “That’s the only way I can imagine you as a guy.”

    I looked at the class rep. He was, yes, glaring at me like I just ruined his strawberry cake with cherry on top. “Akihiko-san.” He said fiercely.

    I waited.

    “TODAY IS FRIDAY FOR FREAKING’S SAKE! OUR PERFORMANCE IS ON MONDAY! AND YOU’RE STILL LAUGHING! TAKE IT SERIOUSLY WILL YOU!?!!” he yelled. I winced and pursed my lips.

    Class rep sighed. “I just don’t know what to do with you anymore.”

    I felt guilty. “Fine, let’s go one more round on the last scene. I’ll make it.” I said.

    “That’s the spirit Romeo-kun!” Aeri gave me a pat on my shoulder.

    “Stop calling me weird names with –kun!”

    “Eehh!”

/(^.^)\

    “This is the apocalypse of our love!” I held her shoulders firmly.

    “R-romeo?” Aeri frowned.

    I smirked evilly. “You shall die.”

    Her orbs widened and I shoved a knife to her chest. She gasped in pain and fell to the floor. She struggled to get up. I crouched down and pulled her hair, making her look at me. I let out a small laugh.

    “Listen to me, Juliet,” I spoke. “You were never mine to begin with. Initially, you were just a pet. You’re just my tool. For me to get Rosaline, and to get all your richness.”