TAKE XXXIV- Free Fall BANZAI!

TAKE XXXIV.

    Once, my mind was always crowded with the plane crash, how the passengers scream, how soldiers helped me, how I wished I’d go with my parents to death. But what’s on my mind now is how much I wish I could sit in front of a bonfire and eat a hot bun—

    “Kazuto, stop shaking.” Akashi whispered. I looked up and saw him.

    “I can’t help it, it’s too cold!” I mouthed back. He sighed and shook his head. I bit my lower lip and glanced at the priest who’s babbling non-stop, focusing on his book and did not notice us talking to each other at all.

    I shifted my gaze to the audience. My bridesmaids are Inoue and Shiro. Akashi paid for Shiro’s bullet train and she just arrived 4 hours ago. He even bought her dress. For Inoue, she and Hibiki shopped for the whole day. We chatted a lot over the phone since she forbade me to follow her. I saw Shiori on the first row, smiling while Nana was caressing Erika’s hair since she was sleeping on her lap. Reito watched the priest with awe. Reo waved at me when my gaze landed on him. I smiled back and Kotarou slapped his arm, glaring at me.

    I mouthed the word ‘sorry’ at him and he narrowed his eyes, shaking his head as I tried to not giggle at his cuteness trying to make me listen to the priest’s babbles. And then there are my adorable soccer students. I turned to look at Akashi. He stared back at me. I returned the favor and narrowed my eyes.

    Yes, we had a staring contest until….

    “Do you, Akashi Seijuurou, take Akihiko Kazuto as your wife, for poorer for richer, for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” the priest said.

    I refused to break the staring contest and so does he.

    “Um…. Akashi-san?” the priest whispered.

.

.

.

.

    “Akashi-san?”

.

.

.

.

    “I do.” He answered without looking at the priest. I bit my lower lip and the urge to look away is too much as I’m blushing right now.

    “And do you, Akihiko Kazuto, take Akashi Seijuurou as your husband, for poorer for richer, for better for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” the priest asked me.

.

.

    “Answer him.” Akashi mouthed.

.

.

.

.

    “Yes I—“

BAM!

    The priest hit my head with his book.

    “Oww!!” I yelled and rubbed my head then looked at him.

    “You can have your staring contest later!” the priest said. Audience laughed as I pouted.

    “Don’t get mad!” I said with a laugh and hugged the priest.

    “Kiss your bride please, Akashi-san. I’m hungry. Oh and by the way, you are now husband and wife, obviously.” The priest urged and I pulled away, laughing. As Akashi stepped forward, I stepped back.

    “I see,” the priest said. “This girl never had a kiss before.”

    I blushed and slapped the priest’s arm playfully. “Don’t mention that!”

    The priest sighed. “Just attack her, boy.”

    “Akashi wait no—“

    I couldn’t continue what I wanted as he pulled my arms towards him and my lips met his. I seriously don’t know what to do but as if directed, I closed my eyes and threw my arms around his neck when his grip loosened and held my waist. The audience cheered.

    We pulled away at the same time and I looked away, my face redder than his gleaming hair. “Not bad for a first timer.” He smirked.

    “Bakashi.” I mumbled.

    He went close and whispered in my ear, “I am Akashi, you are Akashi now. Call me Akashi again and I’ll kiss you mercilessly.”

    “Boss~” I teased.

    He glared at me and I giggled.

    “Sorreyh~” I smiled. “Seijuurou it is, then.”

    He took my hand as we got down the aisle.

    “Kazu-nee!” I heard Erika shouted from far and ran to me. I hugged her and Reito who shyly followed his twin. Here it goes, greetings and laughs. Gonna be a long day.

    “Kazu-chan!” Reo called.

********

    “Kazuto, move your legs.” Akashi—no, Seijuurou mumbled and pushed my legs away. I groaned inwardly and rolled to one side of the bed. Apparently, we were tired after a whole day of greeting people, talking and eating. I had a shower and landed on the bed horizontally with my legs and hands hanging down, sleeping soundly as Seijuurou took a bath after me.

    I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was half-naked, yes, he is still wearing a towel on his waist down to his knees but his face was deadly tired. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before shaking his body, waking him up.

    “Akashi you cannot sleep with your hair wet. Come let me dry it for you—kyaah!”

    I blinked. He was on top of me. His elbows supported his weight and droplets of water fell flat on my face from the end of his hair. This is the most awkward position ever.

    “I told you,” he whispered, leaning closer and our nose touched. I gulped nervously. My heart palpitated aggressively like a caged lion trying to break free.

    “If you ever call me Akashi again,” he said, his voice so seductive I could die any minute. Eargasm.

    “You’ll kiss me mercilessly~” I continued and raised my head to give a peck on his lips. He was startled for a while before smiling and burying his face onto my neck. Oh fuck, that tickles. And I started giggling and roughly pulling his head away and rubbed my neck.

    “It tickles.” I told him. He laughed softly and went to the side of my head.

    “Punishments need to be done, Kazuto. No arguments.” He said into my ear.

    “But I’m sleepy.” I whined.

    “I’ll handle that.” He said and once again attacked my neck. I burst out laughing and pushing his head away.

    “Make me one.” He spoke.

    “Make you what?” I frowned.

    “Something like Reito but cuter.” he replied.

    I gasped then his forehead met mine. “You’re tired.” I said.

    “I don’t care.” He smirked and we had a long, passionate kiss before everything went high. Um, you know what I mean.