Thanks to Gravity, I'm Free Falling

• Dedicated to my awesome readers

E P I L O G U E.

    "Oh damn it!" I cursed and clenched my hands together. "Damn it! Damn it!"

    In the huge hall of Shougi Tournament Sydney, instead of worrying and cursing because of the game, I, Akihiko Kazuto... no wait, Akashi Kazuto, am cursing because Akashi Seijuurou, my official husband, who is now sitting calmly in front of his rival, looks so, freaking damn hot in his black kimono. His eyes watched his opponent's moves and he sometimes glanced at my direction. But I always look away upon every eye contact.

    "God damn it! I'm getting wet watching you redhead!" I muttered and packed my things to get out of here as fast as I could. The person beside me is a girl around my age, slightly younger. I am about to go out when I hear her giggled and clasped her hands together.

    "Seijuurou-sama is looking at me kyaa!" she whispered but with my super ear, I heard it like it's directed at me. I turned to her.

    "Excuse me, Miss," I spoke. She glanced at me and continued watching Aka—I mean, Seijuurou. "Do you know that the redhead over there is married?" I asked.

    She frowned and faced me. "Yes I am aware of that. Why?"

    I shrugged. "You seem to like him very much."

    She smiled. "Of course! He's my sunshine!"

    I rolled my eyes. "What about his wife, then?"

    "Hah! I could care less about that peasant! She's just a plain girl."

    I faked a smile. "I see. Have you seen her?"

    "Yes. I watched Seijuurou-sama's wedding on YouTube. And the girl's crazy. I hate her. I don't know why he chose her but I don't care. I love him!" she said.

    DON'T CHOKE HER KAZUTO, STAY PUT ON YOUR SEAT. AND WHY THE HECK IS MY WEDDING ON YOUTUBE!?!! THIS MUST BE KOTAROU'S WORK—

    "Give a round of applause for our absolute winner, Akashi Seijuurou!" the MC announced. I looked at my husband (I feel so honored calling him 'my husband', don't you agree?) as he bowed and walked away.

    "I'm gonna get his signature yeay!" the girl beside me squealed. But before she could move an inch, I went right in front of her and leaned close, our faces only a few centimeters away.

    "What are you doing!?" she screamed.

    "Look at me closely, woman. Who do you think I am?" I hissed.

    She frowned and stared at me. "Wh-who?" she stutters.

    "I am Akashi Kazuto, the so-called peasant wife of Akashi Seijuurou. I'm going to get him and if I ever see you, I won't hesitate to gouge out your eyes and give it to my cat for dinner!" I smirked and left the scene.

    So shit happens, okay. I am currently stuck in the hallway with these smelly sweaty people talking non-stop. All right, what else? Take a picture, to Instagram. Tweet. Rant on Facebook. And text him.

Instagram

Caption: Stuck with these smelly bellies.

Twitter

Tweet: Seijuurou save me ;_;

Facebook

Status: I'M DEAD WITHIN THIS 'CHINA WALL' WHY ARE PEOPLE SO TALL?!! >3<