TAKE X- To Sydney~

TAKE X.

    I gripped on the handle of the seat tightly, so tight that my knuckles gone white. The plane shook. I shut my eyes close, trying to calm down and tell myself that this won’t be like last time. The crash won’t happen again. A hand wrapped around mine. I opened my eyes and turned my head to my right.

    “You’ll be safe,” he said.

I shut it again and leaned my head against the headrest. I hope so.

~Flashback-2 hours ago~

    “Attention to passengers of flight JR382, the plane will depart in another ten minutes.”

    “Where’s her passport?”

    “Ah yeah, in here! Thank God I remembered!”

    I frowned. Uh.... what is all these noises? Ain’t I’m at home? I opened my eyes slowly. And was shocked to see lots and lots and lots and LOTS AND LOTS OF PEOPLE!! WHERE AM I!? OHMERGERD AIN’T I’M AT HOME WHERE IS THIS!? I realized I was in a sitting position so I clambered to my feet and looked around.

    “I thought you’re not going to wake up.”

    I turned my head to the source of the voice and gasped. “A-A-Akashi w-what are you doing here?” I stuttered.

    “Ara~ Kazuto you’ve woken up already??” Shiori came from behind.

    I turned to her. “Shiori, what is the meaning of this!? WHERE IS THIS!? WHAT AM I DOING HERE!” I could’ve sworn that my face had gone pale because Shiori gasped.

    “Kazuto! Don’t panic!” she said, slapping my cheeks softly. “We’re at the airport! You’re going home!.... uh, for a while..” she said.

    “Going home!? W-what—“

    “Simple to say, Kazuto. You’re coming with me to Sydney.” Akashi cut in.

    “WHAT NO! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! PLEASE!” I wailed, snatching the attention of most people here.

    “You’ve lost the shougi match and we’ve come to the agreement that you’ll do what I say, no? So who gives you the permission to refuse?” he said, glaring at me.

    I was starting to sweat. Don’t scream don’t cry, Kazuto. Don’t show him your weakness. Don’t show him that you’re scared. “L-let me wash myself in the bathroom!” I said, voice thick because of holding back the tears that had started to well up in my eyes and ran to the bathroom located at the second floor. Shiori ran after me.

    “Kazu—“

    I slammed the toilet door on her face and crouched down, hugging my knees to my chest. I still remember that day. How it all happen.

~Flashback~ [A/N: Flashback in a flashback .-. please don’t kill me].

    “Mum!” I shrieked and giggled, pulling her hands off me. “Stop tickling me! S-stop it!”

    “Sera, stop tickling your daughter. She’s on the verge of death.” Dad said, but laughed at my funny face I made when Mum continued to tickle me.

    “Ah, let her be. Who knows this would be the last time I’ll hear your laugh?” Mum smiled and stopped tickling.

    We’re in the plane, on the way from Ukraine to Sydney. Mum was between me and Dad. And when I made a joke just now, she laughed and began to tickle me.