Chapter Fifteen: Siblings

Gidleigh Park's architecture and surroundings provided the best art of all: its large dining room windows frame a view of the 109-acre garden. Outside's greenery blended in with the interior wooden walls to match the colour palette of the landscape. The spacious layout and classic appearance of the restaurant allowed a relaxed ambience to walk through. Paintings hung on the walls of Gidleigh Park as they did at many restaurants. To set the mood to portray to the guests. It also gave them a point of interest. There was nothing worse than staring at a bare wall.

The waiters all wore the professional uniform. Black uniforms neatly ironed and tucked in, white ties around their necks suffocating them like a python wound around them and all the tasks they had to manage in the limited amount of time.

The elder waiter came walking towards one of the booths. He held the telephone in his hand, the cord trailing behind him as he moved. A smile was on his face the entire time. Not a moment did he falter, "you ordered a telephone at eight sharply," the waiter informed Elsa as he placed the telephone down on the table, "now it is eight sharply," he informed her with the smile still on his friend.

Elsa sat with her family, Anna and Kristoff who shook their heads towards her. They didn't agree with what Elsa was doing at all.

Anna wore a sophisticated Salma dress, which was beautifully crafted from satin and fully lined for seamless wear. It featured an elegant cowl back, flattering capped sleeves and a chic boat neckline. The floor-length gown exuded timeless glamour and is guaranteed to turn heads. Anna paired it with heels and a clutch. To keep her warm she had a  collared cape shaped from super-soft faux fur with side slits.

Elsa picked up the phone readying herself to dial, "you turn my stomach," Anna commented towards her sister as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back into the padded round booth.

"I do Madam?" The waiter exclaimed as he swiftly turned to their table.

"No," Kristoff sighed as if he was irritated, "her," Kristoff assured her as he pointed to Elsa who rolled her eyes towards her brother-in-law.

Elsa appeared in a daring gown. It appeared to be off the shoulder long sleeved evening gown. It was made from the finest royal blue velvet that trailed behind slightly. Around the top of bust lay perfect beadings and crystals that sparkled and winked to people who observed Elsa and all her radiance.

"Thank you," Elsa thanked with sarcasm before turning back to the waiter, "not you, him," Elsa stated as she pointed to Kristoff who smiled smugly before taking a glass of his campaign. Elsa dialled her number on the phone as the waiter collected the steak skewer the table had ordered. It was set a flam and was placed on a rack.

"You're no woman you're a ghoul," Kristoff announced as Anna nodded in agreement with her husband. Elsa would only allow her family to talk to her such a way. If anyone other then her family had insulted her so she was sure to be in a rage. But neither Anna'a or Kristoff insults hurt her.

Elsa tutted towards her brother in a scolding manner, "Olaf this is Elsa," Elsa explained into the phone as Kristoff heaved a sigh and Anna rolled her eyes, "explain to my guests that I'm detained and I won't be there till later," Elsa informed Olaf who was listening.

"Experimenting with human beings like that," Kristoff had nudged Elsa's arm which caused her arm to fall off the table but it did no harm. Elsa just smiled, "as if they were a guinea pig," Kristoff exclaimed while Elsa ignored him completely.

"Yes, go right ahead and serve dinner," Elsa answered Olaf as she contiued to ignore her sister and brother-in-law's objections, "whenever it's ready," Elsa added as her sibling contiued to watch her, "thank you, Olaf," she thanked before putting the phone down, "now what were you two saying?" Elsa questioned as she took a sip from her champagne glass.

"Oh you heard every word of it," Anna objected as she too took a sip from her glass.

"I am not doing this tonight to amuse myself," Elsa assured her two siblings who looked surprised as her statement, "but to help a girl get well," Elsa informed them as she moved her positioned so she could look both of them as she spoke, "I'm performing an operation, just as you would," Elsa concluded as she pointed over to Kristoff who rolled his shoulder slight, "I'm removing a neurosis and using Mr Frost as the instrument to do it," Elsa added as she rested her elbows on the table and clasped her hands together.

"Mr Frost is not an instrument," Anna protested as she glared towards her sister for a while, "can't you get that through your head?" Anna questioned while Elsa found the topic amusing, "Mr Frost is a man," Anna reminded her sister as she thought of her next words, "he's a human being. He can't be wielded like a pairing-"

"Waiter, would you mind hurrying?" Elsa asked of the waiter as she interrupted Anna. She didn't appear to be pleased to be interrupted but Elsa knew she would get over it.

"I've seen the show," Anna argued with a waft of her hand.

"You'll see it again," Elsa remarked as she eyes her sister.

"It stinks," Anna specified as she sighed, "not you," Anna directed to the waiter who appeared to be offended but then relaxed at Anna's reinsurance.

"Me," Elsa notified the waiter as she pointed towards herself. Kristoff merely looked between the two sisters and sighed. It appeared they were going to be arguing all night.