Chapter Sixteen: Bad Habit

A knock at the door forced Olaf to walk towards it and open it to the guest. The door opened to reveal Jack. Dashing as ever.

"Good evening, Olaf," Jack greeted as he stepped through the door with one giant step.

"Good evening, Mr Frost," Olaf responded as he shut the door behind Jack, "Dr Winter had been delayed and she has asked me to tell you to make yourself at home with the blonde young lady until she gets back," Olaf informed jack as he took his hat from him.

"Blonde young lady?" Jack questioned as he peeked through the lounge, "is she here?" He asked as he could not see another woman within the room.

"She is on the terrace," Olaf informed Jack as he pointed towards the open doors that lead to the terrace. The two men moved together as they contiued to speak towards one another, "frankly, Mr Frost, I'm very glad you're here," Olaf confessed as he guides jack towards the terrace, "she's a very disconcerting young woman," Olaf commented as he paused his steps.

"In what way?" Jack asked with some confusion as he peeped through the terrace doors to try and spot the blonde stranger. He couldn't see anything. It appeared he would have to wait and see who this blonde person.

"Well," Olaf staggered as he rubbed the back of his neck, an action that appeared unprofessional, but Olaf felt comfortable enough to do such things in front of Jack, "forgive me for saying this, Mr Frost," Olaf stated before he fully answered Jacks question, "it's the way she looks at one," Olaf informed Jack as he was once again tried to take a peek of the blonde, "as if she were hungry and one was a cookie or something."

"Why Olaf," Jack scolded.

"I know," Olaf interrupted in the politest of ways, "I asked you to forgive me, Mr Frost," Olaf reminded him before returning to the terrace, "this way please," he stated as he witnessed jack slacking behind him. Olaf moved gradually and slowly as if he didn't want to introduce Jack to the blonde, but he had little choice in the matter. Elsa had ordered him to do so and so it had to be done.

The dress that Charlotte was very bold. The very boldest dress that Jack had ever seen within his time. He wasn't too sure if he was comfortable with so much of her skin revealed to him/ it was a trumpet, mermaid gown that was V-nack neckline. The neckline has a ruffle that made the dress so daring, going low enough that Jack was sure he could see her cleavage. It was made of a dark red satin that had thin spaghetti straps, with a sweeping train. Jack was sure that the dress would catch attention, a lot of attention.

Charlotte lay on one of the sunbeds that were placed outside. She appeared radiant. A summer goddess. Or so she thought.

"If you need me, sire, just ring," Olaf stated as he turned his back towards Charlotte and focused his attention on Jack. He passed Jack with great care, as if not to scare him, "I'll remain close by," he mumbled towards Jack as he passed, which Jack was grateful for. Once Olaf had come to hallway he quickly turned, "Mr Frost, the bells on the table," Olaf informed him in a whisper.

Jack had to smile. He was sure Olaf was exaggerating over the girl, but he nodded his head never the less before coming towards the young blonde. As he the distance between them disappeared he began to recognise her. After a moment of thought, Jack remembered Elsa introducing her as Charlotte.

"Hello there," Jack spoke as he stood a few metres away from her.

"Forgive me for not rising," She apologised as she remained in her position. Jack could detect her thick French accent, "but the thoughts flow more easily when the body is horizontal," She informed him as she gestured toward her body which Jack had accidentally examined due to her hand movements.

Say Yes!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें