Chapter Twenty-Seven: Afraid

The door opened.

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed as she saw her sister. Anna soon stopped her dancing, "Kristoff," Elsa scolded as she saw the state her two siblings were in. Turning, she saw Olaf, "Olaf," Elsa felt as if she was a teacher scolding little children.

"Yes, Dr Winter," Anna responded with a giggle. A hickup escaped her mouth, which only made her giggle more.

"Anna you've been drinking," Elsa criticised as Elsa saw the state her siblings were in, along with Olaf.

"I've been very very nervous," Anna informed her as she grabbed the wall to steady herself. The room was beginning to spin.

"And Kristoff," Elsa turned to her brother-in-law. She expected better from him.

"I feel very very nervous too," he excused himself as he tried to keep himself steady. He didn't like the disappointment in Elsa's eyes. He hated it when she gave him that look. It made him feel week.

"And I suppose, you were nervous too," Elsa directed the questioned towards Olaf who merely nodded towards her. Elsa sighed as she turned, "I guess it's just been one of those days," Elsa allowed her body to relax as she moved away from her two siblings and Olaf. The three followed Elsa's movements as she entered the lounge, "oh, I'll discuss that insane asylum with you in the morning," Elsa removed her coat as she turned to her two siblings, "if your both able," Elsa added as she raised her eyebrows towards the too, "I'm going to be," Elsa breathed out with slight relaxation. She was about to turn to her room when she suddenly remembered, "and I don't thank you for sending Mr Frost out there," Elsa anger radiated off her, "you'd be amazed what his appearance stirred up," Elsa shook her head towards the memory.

"Didn't he come home with you?" Kristoff questioned.

"No, he didn't come home with me," Elsa replied as she opened the doors towards her bedroom. She turned back towards the three as she held the door open for a moment longer, "my taxi driver didn't like him, any better than I do," the door shut.

"No groom," Kristoff commented towards his wife and Olaf. Just as he spoke, the door opened. In stepped Jack Frost, a smile still remaining on his face.

"Good evening," Jack spoke which forced all their heads to turn towards him, "what an evening," Anna beamed towards him as the three walked towards him.

"Mr Frost," Olaf spoke first, "let me be the first..." Jack silenced him quickly.

"She doesn't know about it yet," Jack informed them all as they all stood around one another, "it was neither the time nor the place to go into it," Jack heaved a sigh, "you have no idea."

"She's married and doesn't know about it," Anna questioned with shock as she pointed towards Elsa's bedroom.

"It's gonna be an awful shock when she finds out," Jack was slightly nervous to deliver Elsa the news. He wasn't too sure how it was going to turn out, "I'll tell you what you go tell her," Jack pointed towards Anna who's eyes widened at the suggestion.

"Me!" Anna exclaimed as Jack beamed towards her, "oh, no," Anna protested as she knew her sister well. She knew that Elsa didn't react well to surprises and this surprise was sure to get a bad reaction. Anna didn't want to be the one to deliver it.

"You married her," Kristoff protested as he pointed towards Jack.

"It was her idea," Jack argued as he pointed a finger to Anna.

"Pardon me for saying it Mr Frost," Olaf spoke which made their heads turn towards him, "but shame on you."

"Why?" He asked.