Chapter Twenty-Eight: Boobytrap

"I was kind of scared to tell you about it," Jack confessed with nervous laughter as he bent down to his knees so he was eye level with Elsa, "until I saw you were still wearing the ring," Elsa looked down towards her hand suddenly. The golden band was still on her hand, shining brightly, "I thought that kind of proved something," Elsa was examining the ring that lay on her finger.

Elsa's face soon held a smile as she thought, "what about the licence," Elsa stated smugly. She thought she won.

"Your sister signed it for you," Jack explained as Elsa's face fell yet again.

"How?" she asked.

"We told him you had two broken arms," Jack rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What about the health certificates?" Elsa questioned again as she gleamed, hoping that there was something out of order so she could be out of the sistuation. To know she wasn't truly married to Mr Frost.

"Any doctor can get a health certificate," Jack reminded Elsa of the procedure, "and your brother-in-law-"

"is a doctor," Elsa finished his words as she soon realised that what Jack was saying was true. She was married to Mr Frost. Elsa stood up slowly, Jack watched her carefully. "How very very clever," Elsa commented as she stood on her own to feet, Jack stood behind her.

"Yes, wasn't it," Jack replied.

"Nor we're... married," Elsa stuttered.

"Looks like it," Jack mused as he examined Elsa's expression, "is it alright?" Elsa didn't speak. Not hearing her speak, made Jack panic slightly. He grasped Elsa's shoulders and brought her into his chest, "please say it's alright."

"I think its wonderful," Elsa spoked as she moved away from his touch.

"You do?" Jack exclaimed with shock.

"Wonderful," Elsa expressed with, "the first place it's just kind of wedding every girl dreams about," Jack finally understood that Elsa was being sarcastic with her answers, "the second place it's so exciting being married to a complete stranger," Elsa had moved into the lounge while Jack shadowed her movements, "we won't know what to expect next will we," Elsa turned to face Jack.

"Nobody knows anybody-"

"Until they've lived together," Elsa finished his words for him, "I know," Elsa leaned against the counter, "it seems to me I have heard that someplace before," Elsa paused, "what's your middle name?"

Jack could tell that Elsa was panicking over the sistuation, but he decided to go along with her, "I haven't any," he expressed.

"there you are. You see the fascinating things we'll discover about each other. Mine's Primrose, after my aunt. You had a mother I suppose," Elsa was so panicked and frightened that she didn't even notice the rudeness in her question.

Jack neglecting the rudeness in the question. He understood that Elsa was afraid and wasn't thinking straight, "yes, I had a mother..and a father as well as a sister."

"Oh there you are," Elsa was beginning to lose her breath, "you see the fascinating things we-"

"Elsa quite it will you," Jack interrupted as he grasped Elsa and pulled her towards him. Jack was beginning to worry over her panicked state. She was ranting and rambling, "you're mad okay-"

"Oh, only very immature people get mad," Elsa moved away from his embrace. She held herself, to comfort herself, "oh, by the way, I never eat meat, I do hope you don't mind," she was rambling again. Elsa walked towards the balcony door, as she realised she needed fresh air.