Oh That's It!!!

~3 months later~

Bella POV

The plan is going great!!! Yes me and James are working together but Jacob wasn't soposed to be in a coma!!! Ugh I keep going to there house asking if Jacob is back but he still isn't! This stupid belly thingy is itching! Yes I'm not pregnant that was part of the plan. For me to be "pregnant" but I'm not really!!!

Maddie POV

Every since that day nothing has been the same. Obviously the girls know what's going on Nia Rockelle and Taylor all want to kill James so badly and so do I but he keeps threating to kill one of my children so I just suck it up and deal with it. I have scars and buruies all over my body. Jacob is still in a coma.... He needs to wake up like NOW!!! I go to vist him everyday with Issy. Issy can't stand James. She knows he's treating me wrong to!! She's one smart cookie!! O did I mention that me and James are married! But we didn't have a wedding we went to court house. I still have my wedding dress. It's downstairs in the basement. I'm famous now... I'm a personal hip-hop/modern dancer... Mostly hip hop tho. I don't know what Ima do without Jacob. Right know I'm on his way to the hosptail to see him with Issy. If James found out he would kill me! So I'm secretive about this. I get there and I see his mom siting there... Crying.

Maddie: hi mama T...

Mama T: hey Maddie hi Isabelle....

Issy: grandma what's wrong?

Mama T: nothing I just came to see Jacob..

Maddie: mama T can you take Issy outside for a mintue...

Mama T takes Issy in the waiting room. I sit next to the bed and stare at him. His still in bad condition. I wish that day never even happened. And I started talking to him... Even tho he can't hear me. I still talk to him.

Maddie: Jake look I know you can't here me but me and James... Yea were legally married now... I'm so sorry you know I don't like him. But he forces me and he threading to hurt our children to. And he rapes me too. I miss you Jacob... I need you come back soon. I love you Jakey. I love you.... Stay strong for me.

I kissed his lips then I felt a weight come off my shoulders. But then I felt a hard chain on my back.

James: what are you doing here?

Maddie: I-I came to see J-Jac-ob-b

James: you lied to me! Were going to have to punish you.

Meaning I was going to be beated on me and raped tonight. As we get home I get ready to take the pain. But James told me to wait right here. I stayed right there and waiting for James. There I heard a scream... Issy's scream. Fxck what this nigga said I'm not going to let him hurt my baby! I ran up the stairs and hear Issy.

Issy: MOMMY!!!

I ran quicker till I saw James beating the shit out of Issy. I jumped on his back and hit him in his face making him fall on the floor. I got on top and repeatly hitting him.

Maddie: this is for ruining my life! *hit* this is for raping me*hit* this is for beating on me *double punch* this is for hurting my child *triple punch* and if you touch me or my children worse will come. I got up and dragged him down the stairs. I layed him on the floor and stared at him.

Maddie: you discuss me...

I walked back upstairs and helped Issy. I helped her out and layed her down for bed when James fianlly woke up. He came upstairs and jumped on me.

James: you made a huge mistake!

He ripped of my cloths and raped me... Again.... After he was done he layed next to me and fell asleep. I cried myself to bed. Thinking about Jacob.