Save Me

Maddie POV

He was about to do it. Right in front of my face. I screamed. I knew Prince heard me he was standing right there. T was about to kill Anna. I couldn't do anything. I was chained. T was talking but I wasn't listening. I was too focused on the gun. After about 5 minutes of talking T was about to shoot her when police busted in with 5 familiar faces. Princeton Roc Royal EJ Ray Ray and Prodigy. I smiled to myself and looked at Anna. He saved me. He really is my prince charming.

Bang

Bang

Bang

3 shots were fired. I looked at saw T had shot 2 police men. Roc grabbed one of the officer's gun and pointed it towards T. Prince grabbed the other pointing it at T. prince slowing made his way towards me but Roc didn't move. T noticed prince coming closer to me and pointed the gun towards us.

T: take one more step and I'll kill her.

Prince stopped at looked at him. T pointed the gun an Anna and looked at me.

T: both of you drop the gun or ill kill Anna.

Maddie: NO PLEASE!!!

T: better drop the gun pretty boys.

Prince hesitated but put the gun down. Roc still didn't move.

Maddie: roc please put it down

T: yea what Maddie said.

Roc looked at me then at T then at Anna then he lowered the gun.

T: let's get this show on the road shall we?

He pointed the gun at Anna and was about to shoot. Prince un chained me and as soon as he did I jumped up running towards T. When T was about to fire I pushed him down grabbing his gun pointing it at him. No turn backs now. I fired.

Bang

Bang

Bang

I shot T and looked at him. He layed there dead. I dropped the gun running to Anna.

Anna: I can't believe you would do that for me.

Maddie: I couldn't let him just kill you like that.

I un-chained her and the police showed up taking away everybody. All the girls were set free and it was because of me. I was so proud.

Maddie: Anna let me intorced you to everyone. That's prince.

Anna: kind of figure he was the main one focused on saving you.

Maddie: this is Roc Royal that's Ray Ray and this is EJ

Anna: hi

Maddie: everybody this is Anna. My one and only friend I made here. T killed her parents and she's been here ever since she was 12.

Prince: damn you ok?

Anna: I'm ok.

Maddie: let's go I wanna see the kids

Prince: I have a feeling someone wants to meet you!

Maddie: TIGER LILY???

Prince: yea

Maddie: let's go

Ray: I have a feeling that the kids missed you

Maddie: you think?

EJ: no duh those are your kids

Roc: when you and rockelle going to have kids?

EJ: when you and Nia going to get married?

Ray: oooooooo

Roc: man shutup!

I laughed as we started to walk out but then I remembered Anna. What was she going to do? Where would she go?

Maddie: Anna you want to come with us?

Anna: umm no it's ok.

Maddie: where are you gong to go?

Anna: I don't know.

Maddie: your coming with us.

Anna:but(gco)

I wasn't going to let her agure she wasnt going to stay on the street. She was going to stay with me until she got on her feet.

___________________________

Awwww Together again!!! Next couple of chapters are going to be cute. Trust. Lol love yall stay mindless!!