Realization

Princeton POV

When I get back to the house I help Tiger Lily get her stuff. When she gets her stuff she go's the front door and stares at it. She nervous. I open the door and she walks in slowly... Looking around. She looked at me and put down our stuff. She grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs to her room. Her room was already made up nice and beautiful. When she saw her room she hugged me tightly and went to her bed. I tugged to her in and kissed her forehead and turned off her light. I went to my bedroom everything the way I leaved it. I then went to the guess room to find my mom.

Prince: hey ma.

Mom: have you seen Maddie?

My mom was worried I can tell.

Prince: no ma.

Mom: call the girls and ask if they seen her.

I grabbed my phone and called Rockelle.

Rockelle: hey prince I'm in a rush but wassup?

Prince: just wondering if you seen Maddie lately?

Rockelle: no.... I texted her to see if she wanted to hang out but she said she was in India with you.

Prince: but she wasn't in the India with me. I got Tiger Lily by myself.

Rockelle: why would she lie? I got to go call Taylor she would know bye now!

She hunged up and I called Taylor.

Taylor: wassup Prince!!!

Prince: nothing much.... Have you seen Maddie lately.

Taylor: no I haven't seen her since Monday. Wasn't she in India with you?

Prince: no she didn't make the flight.

Taylor: o damn I'll call her.

Prince: ok bye.

I hunged up and started pacing back and forth. What the hell was going on?

Maddie POV

Me and Anna were playing uno because there's like nothing else we can do. When someone knocked on my door.

??: Maddie you have a request.

Anna: be careful.

I nod opening my door walking with the guard to the room. I walked in and saw a middle age man.

??: strip

the man said. I quickly get out of my clothes and looked at the man. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me over the desk. All I could do was cry the whole time.

Princeton POV

I was riding around town going to all of Maddie's favorite places but not one of then she was in. I passed by a walmart and something caught my eye. It was a car that looked just liked Maddie's. I turned in and went to the car. It had Maddie license plate. So it was Maddie's. I parked next to it and got out the car. Why would she just leave her car here? I grabbed my keys unlocking it. I looked inside. Everything seems to be normal. In the truck she had so bags. Why would she just leave it like that? I closed the door and locked it about to walk away when I saw something on the car. It was a scratch. Made with nails so it had to be Maddie's. I could tell. I drove back home and thought about it. It was about noon. Idk what's going on but I think Maddie was taken.

___________________________

A lot going on in this chapter. Comment!! Vote!!! Love yall stay mindless!