Where Am I?

~Hours Later~

Maddie POV

I woke up not in the hospital. I don't know were I was anymore. The bed was hard and cold. The room was white. All white. Was I dead? I looked at the features of the room. All way to familar. I got up walking to the door. It was locked. Where the fuck am I? I sat on the hard bed thinking of were I could possibly be. The door open and Jason came in.

Maddie: hey Jay! We're are we?

Jason: you don't remember?

He gave me a evil smirk. I then looked around the room carefully. Oh No. I knew exactly were I was. C-45. I looked at Jason. Backing away from him.

Maddie: Jason what's going on? Why am I here

Jason: hey Madison. Do you remember me?

I looked at him closely. Something did seem familiar about him.

Jason: You went to Franklin High School. Popular, cellist, dancer, track star, basketball shooter and a volleyball striker. Fuck buddy's with James.

No No No. I knew exactly who it was.

Maddie: Jason? From(gco)

Jason: from high school? Yup that's me. You put my best friend in prison. Now it's time for revenge.

Princeton POV

I rushed to the house after that. I was in the room crying laying on the bed. The kids weren't home they were at school and Anna wasn't. I cried my eyes out. I've never cried so much. I was so hurt. I know I cheated on Maddie too but I never thought she would do it. Maybe I over-reacted. Wait no Maddie would have down the same thing. But I would have went after her. She come after me. She doesn't want me. She never loved me. Maybe it was meant to be. Next thing tomorrow morning I'm filing the papers for devoice. The door opened and there stood Anna.

Anna: Prince why are you ho- wait why are you crying?

She rushed over to me sitting in the edge of the bed.

Prince: me and Maddie are getting a divorce....

Anna: WHAT! Why?

Prince: Maddie was cheating on me...

Anna: and? How many times have you cheated on her and she's still here! If it was me I would have leaved your sorry ass the first time you did it

Prince: but we both cheated at that time and I saved her and the kids life.

Anna: True.

Prince: it's just not in her character to cheat.

Anna: it's not in yours either.

Prince: yea.... I broke it off.

Anna: where is Maddie now?

Prince: probably still at the hospital with that Nigga...... I'm not going back on tour. Im staying here.

Anna: ummm ok. I'll bring you some soup up.

Prince: why soup?

Anna: I was making some for Jenn. She sick.

And with that she leaved out the room. Leaving me with my thoughts.
___________________________
What you think Maddie going to do? Where do you think Maddie is?
Do you think Princeton going to take back what he did?
Do you think Maddie and Princeton will get back together?
Comment! Vote! Love Yah!! Stay Mindless!