Who Are You?

Maddie POV

I rushed to the hospital when I got there running to the desk. When I got there I looked at the lady. She was on the phone.

Nurse: what's you want?

Maddie: Jacob Perez.

Nurse: I said what you want. Not who you need!

Maddie: bitch I said I need Jacob Perez! What the(gco)

I saw Jacob on a scratcher with blood all on him with scratches scars and bruises. Doctors all around him. Rushing him to a room. I ran to him looking at him walking with them.

Maddie: Jacob come on stay with me.

They took him behind the doors and a nurse held me back. But I fought to get out her grip. I started crying and she hugged me walking me back to waiting are. People were worried sad crying. I hate Hospitals. I sat down shaking my leg. I didn't wanna bring the kids or my friends. I just let them now what was happening. I wonder why he was home anyways. He wasn't supposed to be back till next weekend. But when I got the call when I was with James I froze. I know I'm mad at him but he's still my husband. It kindof reminded me when we found out we both cheated on eachother and I was going to leave but he saved my and the twins life. I shed a tear but wiped it away.

~4 hours later~

I was knocked out. Bruh I was tired then someone shook me

Doc: Mrs.Perez?

I woke up looking at the doctor rubbing my eyes.

Doc: Mrs. Perez?

Maddie: yes

Doc: ok well there's really only bad news so

I gulped praying he was alive.

Doc: he broke his foot. They just finished putting on his cast. He also lost most of his memory..... Basically his adult life.

I started crying that means he remember me but not the kids.

Doc: he said the last thing he remembers is meeting a girl named Maddie at the Starbucks.

OMG that happened over 10 years ago he doesn't even know were together!

Doc. You wanna see him?

Maddie: please.

She walked me back and he was there watching tv.

Prince: doctor who is this?

Doc: this is Maddie Perez. Your wife talk to her.

She leaved the room and I walked closer to Prince.

Maddie: how you felling?

Prince: ok... So your my wife?

Maddie: yes

Prince: I picked the right one. You look like an older version of this girl I meet at Starbucks.

Maddie: that's because it is me silly.

Prince: o it is! That makes a lot more sense. Is there anything I need to know?

Maddie: well basically after college I moved in with you we brought a house together. I got pregnant with our daughter Isabella. She was soposed to be a twin but I lost on of the babies during dance practice. Our friends roc and Nia had a son Troy Ray and Taylor have a daughter Rayshell and are married and Rockelle and Ej are dating with no kids. I got pregnant again and We ended up cheating on each other and when we both found out we were both mad. I was going to leave when you saved my life by pushing out the way of a truck. And right after my water broke. We had twins. I stay with you and the twins at the hostpail when my ex boyfriend James bascillay force me to do marry him. He hit me and raped me. You were in a coma for a year and 3 months then you came back saved me and James got arrested. We ended up doing it. Trials were on James and I got pregnant again but I was under a lot of stress and I didn't know I was pregnant. James got in jail. And I was drinking more and more and ended up killing the baby. I was sad and depressed but you were there. Then we adopted this girl form India named Tiger Lily. But the day We were suposed to get her I got kidnapped by James Gang. About 1 week later you saved me and my friend Anna. when we got back home Anna rekindled with her best friend prodigy. O and prodigy has a girlfriend he name is Amaya. I got a letter form James and you were mad. You went in tour with mb and cheated on me. I found out when I called you but you didn't know that. I was seeing James the twins was happy and Anna and James I think are dating. They have a past. Idk how you ended up here but I got a call while I was talking to James and I immediately leaved to come see you finding out you lost memory and you broke your leg.

He just stared at me.

Prince: why would I cheat on you.

He said to himself.

Prince: are we still together?

Maddie: well yea we are but I was thinking about getting A div(gco)

Prince: no please don't. I barely remember you but I know that we've been together threw everything. Don't leave know. Please?

Maddie: you didn't let me finish. When I found out you were cheating I was think about it but when I got the call I freaked out. And I ended up rushing here. Making me realize if I did break it off with you. I would be sad mad and confused. Because well I love you. And if you really love someone you can get threw it.... Together...... Plus I don't wanna put the kids threw that.

Prince was about to say something when someone knocked on the door walking in.

??: hey can I talk to Prince

Prince: Maddie who's that?

Maddie: I don't know. He lost some of his memory...

??: o I'll talk to him

I nodded walking out

Princeton POV

Prince: who are you?

??: it's me Katie.

Prince: and you are?

Katie: a friend and we umm

Prince: we umm what?

Katie: well we meet on tour and ending up doing it. Then we began fuck buddies but we were friends

Prince: so friends with benefits?

Katie: basically.... anyways I kind of like you but hearing what you and Maddie have been threw I realized that you too really love each other and that we need to stop... even tho you don't remember we just have to be friends nothing more.

Prince: well maybe we shouldn't even be friends.... I don't wanna cheat on Maddie ever again.

Katie: I understand I'll guess I'll see you on the next tour

Prince: wait Katie... I guess we can be friends if you promise that we never do that again.

Maddie POV

So this is the bitch that he cheated on me with. She not that bad. I'll give her a 3. Maybe even a 4. But She defiantly not on my level. But I was angry. This bitch really just come in here trying to talk to my man? Bitch no. I walked in walking right to her. She turned around and put her hair up. She knew exactly what was going to happen. I punched her and we started fighting.

Princeton POV

I watched my wife and my "fuck buddy" fight. Eventually the doctor broke them up and Katie leaved.

Prince: you can whoop ass babe.

Maddie: hehe I know

She looked down at my arm. I wondered what she was looking at. I looked down seeing my scars from when I cut myself when i was younger.

Prince: you said we have kids?

Maddie: yea... Isabella Tiger Lily Jennifer and Mario.

Prince: Tiger Lily? That's different...

Maddie: She adopted. We got her after Tyrone

Prince: Tyrone?

Maddie: I got pregnant but lost it due to drinking...

Prince: o how many babies have we lost?

Maddie: 2

Prince: wow....

Maddie: yea I know

She stayed with me over night. I'm glad I have a wife like her.

__________________________

Prince😢😥😩😫😱 Katie....Smh. Maddie Got Her Bae Back.
Shocked? Surprised? Sad? Me too. Lol comment vote!! Love yall stay mindless!!