Dance For You

Princeton POV

Ray: ok what happened after you meet Maddie?

Prince: we leaved and went to the mb house.

Roc: when did EJ join the group?

Prince: April 2014

EJ: who is this?

Prince: that's Mario my one and only son.

Prod: who is this?

Prince: ummm Tiger Lily?

EJ: no it's Isabella.

Prince: o ok. Bella right?

Prod: yes

Ray: who is Anna?

Prince: she a prodigy's best friend that got taken. Escaped with Maddie and lives with us.

Roc: I mean he knows everybody and everything but Tiger Lily and Isabella. Like he know who they are just can't tell them apart.

EJ: your memory is coming back bro.

Prince: I feel bad I can't tell them apart.

Roc: you'll remember soon.

Prince: hopefully.

EJ : the girls are on I forgot!

We quickly turned on the tv. We they had just got started. Dance for you played in the back round and I knew by the end of this dance me and EJ weren't going to be happy people. And boy I was correct. Rockelle's guys didn't look that into it but boy did Maddie's did. He was way to into her ass. That made me mad.

Roc: EJ

Roc: Prince?

Prod; yall ok?

EJ: we're fine why?

Roc: CUZ YOUR BLACK ASS TURNED RED!

EJ: I'm fine

Maddie POV

Jason: Maddie you did good out there.

Maddie: thanks. I think you were watching me alittle to much partner.

Jason: I mean you were giving me a lap dance basically. I'm a guy. I was going to stare.

Maddie: whatever see you in Alabama.

Jason: ard

I got on the bus and went to my bunk. Girls on one bus guys on the other. I grabbed my phone calling Prince but he didn't answer so I just called Taylor. She answered and I called Nia. While Rockelle was there we talked for hours, it seemed like old times.

Jason POV

I don't know what's going threw my mind. I can't like Maddie. She my dance partner and that's all. I have to keep it Professional. Plus she has a husband and kids.

__________________________

Thoughts on Jason? Is he a good guy so far?

You think Jason going to try something with Maddie? Will Maddie let him? What if Princeton finds out?