R.I.P

A/N: Get your tissues ready.

~2 weeks later~

Maddie POV

Maddie: ok thank you..

I hunged up and looked at the dance crew.

Maddie: guys practice over

Everybody nodded getting there stuff and walking out. I grabbed my stuff walking to my car. I was pissed. Prince was suposed to get Lily after her dance lesson but he didn't show and she's still there one hour and 30 minutes! Like really! I arrived at Lily's dance studio picking her up. I ready to whoop Princeton's ass. I got out my car seeing her sitting on the steps. She jumped up into my arms when she saw me. She got into the car and strapped up.

Maddie: why didn't daddy pick you up?

Lily: I don't know

I started driving again till I got to Issy's basketball practice I picked her up and drove home. When I got there they went upstairs doing her homework. I went to my room seeing prince siting there.

Maddie: so you think ITS OK TO SIT HERE AND LOOK AT PICTURES WHILE YOUR DAUGHTER IS SITTING WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK HER UP!

Prince turned his head and I saw a tear. Why was he crying? I tried not to yell but I needed up doing it.

Maddie: SO YOUR NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING!?

Prince: beans died Maddie

I froze. I dropped my stuff running to him. I hugged him he cried on my shoulder. Beans was like his best friend when no one was. He pulled away getting up.

Prince: I'm sorry I forgot about Lily.
It's just I got distracted with beans dying and everything.

Maddie: I'm not the one you need to be apolizng too.

He nodded getting up and walking to Lily's room.

Princeton POV

I knocked on Lily's door and she was coloring her square for class. Homework was the best when we were her age.

Prince: can I come in?

She nodded and I walked in sitting in her bed.

Lily: daddy are you ok?

Prince: I'm fine sweetie.

Lily: no your not your crying. Why? Wait is it because you forgot about me. Dad it's ok.

Prince: it's not because of that. But I'm sorry for forgetting.

Lily: it's ok. Why are you crying dad?

Prince: our dog died today.

Lily: beans died!

Prince: yes...

She got up and hugged me. She's so caring.

Prince: I'll be ok.

She smiled and went back to her homework. I got up going to my room.

Maddie had changed and looked at me.

Maddie: you feeling better?

Prince: alittle.

I layed on the bed and she did to but she got on top of me.

Maddie: babe is there anything I can do?

Prince: no....

Maddie: you sure

She said kissing my neck while feeling my abs.

Prince: babe I'm not in the mood.

Maddie:.... Oh...Ok

She got up getting off of me. Did I just turn down sex? I really am sad.