Revenge

(Rated R)

~1 week Later~

Maddie POV

Maddie: he so happy. He can finally do things now. I don't have to wait in him no more.

Rockelle: I know you happy.

Maddie: hell yes.

Rockelle laughed as we practiced dancing. The door opened and there stood Prince with some basketball shorts on and no shirt. With some socks on. Me and Rockelle stopped and looked at him.

Prince: Rockelle. I gotta talk to Maddie. Can you go?

Rockelle: sure I gotta get home anyways. Bye girl bye Prince.

Prince: bye.

Rockelle leaved and I looked at Prince.

Maddie: wassup baby?

I said continuing to dance.

Prince: you know wassup.

Maddie: no I don't.

Prince: you know exactly what you did to me.

Maddie: no what I do?

Prince: last week while I was crippled.

I thought about it for a mintue then remembered me teasing him.

Maddie: o you mad cuz I teased you?

Prince: it's time for revenge!

Maddie: ok then papi show me what you got!

Prince: bring it on shawrty!

Maddie: what you going to do papi??

Prince pushed me to the wall and kissed my neck. I smiled he a freak. He picked me up putting me on the pool table. He took off my shirt and my bra sucking in my boobs feeling my area. This had me soaked. He kissed my neck again going down to my underwear. He rubbed my underwear and I grew impatient.

Maddie: Prince Please?

He pulled away and looked at me. He got up walking away.

Maddie: prince don't do that!

Prince: you did it to me!

Maddie: please?

I dropped to my knees He walked over to me.

Maddie: I won't do it again.

I pulled on his shorts and there was his dick. I smiled licking the tip of it. He wasn't going to get me that easy. Lol. He was frustrated I can tell. I continued never sucking in it. He got mad. He picked me up ripping of the rest on my cloths pushing me on the pool table. Now I was naked bent over the pool table. Princeton has a good grip on my hair. I didn't know what he was about to do. I felt him shove himself inside in me and I gasped. He immediately went fast I grabbed onto the table.

Prince: so you still teasing me baby? First you wanna tease the fuck out of me. Then going to do it again. Baby you must not know me. Maddie you funny

He smacked my ass and I yelped. He went harder in me and I moaned.

Maddie: Prince I'm sorry

Prince: what I couldn't hear you!

Maddie: I'm sorry!!!

Prince: I accept your apology but were not stopping. I've been wanting to do this since I was crippled.

He picked me up pushing me I the wall. Going deep in me. I screamed as grabbed the bar on top of me holding on for dear life. My breast bounced on Princeton's chest and he groaned. I cummed hard on him and pulled out of me.

Prince: I got a surprised for you.

Maddie: which is?

Prince pushed me up so that my legs were on his shoulders. He licked sucked and flicked his touuge.

Maddie: mmmmm

Prince: mmmmm

He sent vibrations threw my body. I moaned more till I came in his mouth. He smiled. He pulled me down and sat me on the floor.

Prince: baby close your eyes and opens you mouth.

I did as told and waited till i felt something long and thick slip in my mouth. I opened my eyes seeing his dick sliding in and out of my mouth. This was something new. Me and prince never done this. He's never fucked my face before. But you can always try new things. He stopped and I stared bobbing my head. He groaned and came in my mouth.

Maddie: baby guess what time it is.

Prince: suck my ass time?

Maddie: you trying a lot of new thinks prince.

Prince: haha I know.

I was know bent over on the table again and he spreay cheeks and started sucking and licking my ass and hole. I moaned alittle then he stuck something else in me. It was like a dick but it wasn't a real dick. He stopped and pulled away. I turned around seeing a blue didlo in my pussy.

Prince: baby play with yourself. Give me a show.

I smiled fucking myself with it. Moaning loudly. Screaming Princeton's name letting him know I was thinking of him while doing it. I took it out of me sucking on it Rubbing my pussy in circles at the same time. I looked at prince and saw him jacking off. I was turning him on even more. I smiled and stopped walking to him getting on top of him. I put his thing in me and stated bouncing up and down. We climaxed together and we smiled looking at eachother.

Prince: babe I'm not ready to stop.

Maddie: me either.

Prince: round 2 in the shower?

Maddie: let's go

We raced up to the shower hopping in. We had 2 more rounds after that. One on the wall then the floor then fianlly we made out way to the bed and the other one in our closet. I know weird. We had so much fun to night!