Wedding Continued

Maddie POV

James: I eject!

Maddie: *speechless*

Jacob: why are you here!

James: I'm so sorry for how I treated you Maddie please give me a second chance.

Jacob stared at me and I looked at him. I couldn't take it I started crying so I ran out the room. I cried in the bathroom. Why does he always mess up everything? I heard yelling a screaming but I didn't even bother to get up. I cried my eyes out. Prince came in shortly. I looked at him and saw he had a dark spot (brusie) on his face.

Maddie: Prince what happened?

Prince: me and James got into it. But are you ok?

Maddie: Prince he ruins everything!

Prince: he didn't ruin everything. You still have the twins. Bella, the guys and the girls.

Maddie: but my wedding prince! THE ONE DAY IM HAPPY!

Prince: shh come here.

He hugged me tightly then the girls came in.

Nia: he's gone.

Maddie: do you have make up on you?

Nia: yea why?

Maddie: Prince face.

Rockelle: damn!

Nia: here

Maddie: thanks.

Taylor: you ard?

Prince: I'm fine really.

I helped prince by covering up the brusie with the make up.

Maddie: prince I rather not have people here for the wedding can it just me me you the girls the guys the kids and your family.

Prince: sure babe whatever you want.

Maddie: I'm sorry I just don't want all these people here excally after what just happened.

Prince: it's ok

After everybody leaved we started the wedding over again. Prince then said his vowels.

Prince: Madison I love you. I always have and always will. You were different when I first meet you. Different from any other girl I've ever meet. That made you special. But I want you to know that I'm not just your boyfriend or your husband. I'm you best friend. I love you.

I felt a tear come down my cheek. And for once it was a tear of happiness a tear of joy.

Maddie: Jacob, thank you for always being there for me. You were the best I've ever had. And I'll never let you go. We may have fights but that just brings us close together. I love you Jacob. Are love is forever. Always have been and always will be.

Prince smiled Which made me smile. Next this you know me and Prince kissed. Then we were out of there. Then we got home and changed and stayed home talking playing games and having fun. We couldn't go on a honey moon.... We have kids and jobs and lives. And I really don't want to do it. I'm not really in the vibe to.

_________________________

Finally married!!!!