First Perforance

~the next day~

Maddie POV

When we got to New York we had practice right after.😒 when practice was finally over we went to the hotel getting some sleep but we had to wake up for our performance and interview on good morning America. Like really? I didn't say anything. After my short nap I woke up waking Rockelle up getting ready for the show. We got to the station early so we practice alittle till it was time to to on stage. We went on stage and the music started. My body hair took over and we started dancing.

Anna POV

I was up cooking breakfast. The kids ran down the stairs running to the tv. Turning it on.

Lily: morning Anna!

Anna: morning what are you guys in a rush for?

Mario: mommy performs this morning!

Anna: o yea!

I ran to the coach sitting down with them. The music started and it was drop it low.

Jenn: look there mommy!!

Jenn said putting to the tv. The dance was dope. I feel like they were tried. Like they didn't give it there all. But I didn't say anything. I looked at the time seeing Issy and Lily bus was about to arrive. They ran to the bus and I took Jenn and Mario to there daycare coming back home cleaning up. I'm defently not ready for kids.

Princeton POV

Ray: they look tried.

Roc: they look like there not even trying

EJ: they look bored

Prod: like They rehearsed this over and over again.

Prince: they look like they hate dancing.

We were watching Maddie and her crew in tv. The dance was cool but they looked like they didn't wanna dance it's after it went off I sighed. My phone rang and it was Maddie.

Prince: sup?

Maddie: that was terrible.

Prince: it kindof was.

Maddie: we tried as a bitch tho. We had practice as Soon as we got here then sleep for like an hour then we had to he here like really?

Prince: you need your sleep babe.

Maddie: I know. Were bout to get something to eat then I'm going back to the hotel to sleep. Then probably wake up and me and Rockelle going to look around New York.

Prince: bring me back something!

Maddie: I will I know how much you love New York.

Prince: you know me.

Maddie: ik I do.