Someone's Back

Princeton POV

Maddie cried in my arms for like hours. I held her to in that one spot. I notcied her crying calmed down. I looked at her and notcied she feel asleep. I picked her up and put her in the bed. I kissed her forehead and walked out into the waiting room were Taylor Nia and Rockelle were walking back and forth and Roc Ray and Ej shaking there leg fast.

Taylor: Prince!

Taylor screamed as she saw me they all rushed over to me with smiles. All there smiled disappeared as they saw my face.

Prince: the.. Umm baby.. Didn't... Make... It...

I said with a tear coming out my eye. Taylor Nia and Rockelle hugged me at the same time. When they pulled away I looked at the guys who looked at me.

Ej: bro you ard?

Prince: no..

I couldn't lie at a time like this. Normally I could just put on a smile and sat I was ok... But I just couldn't do that for this.

Ray: come here.

I walked into Ray's arm crying in his shoulder. He hugged me. I pulled away and wiped my tear.

Roc: bring it in..

Prince: naw I can't yall going to have me feeling like a girl... All this hugging shit.

They laughed. I tried my best to lighten the mood.

Prince: I rather just do the handshake..

Roc: ard.

We did the handshake.

Rockelle: were's Maddie?

Prince: she cried herself to sleep in my arms... She's in the room right know.

Nia: come on.

They walked away walking to the room.

Ray: what was the gender?

Prince: boy..

Roc: damn.

Ej: how did Maddie handle it?

Prince: not well at all... I tried my best not to break down right there..

Ray: you going to behind doors?

Prince: I never said I didn't cry... I cried alittle I just didn't break down.

Roc: wow... How you think Maddie going to react when you get home?

Prince: I don't know... I just hope she will talk to me. I know she doesn't like sharing her feelings..

Ray: maybe adopt a baby.

Prince: adopt?

Ej: yea It may help her get her mind off the lost baby.

Roc: by putting another one in here face?

Ej: well it may help you never know.

The girls came back with tissues.

Nia: I can't deal like I'm bout to cry. Yall now I hate crying...

Roc: you wanna cry at home?

Nia: no I want you to put it down on me... I need something to cheer me up

and i know that will definely make me feel better.

We all laughed alittle then Roc and Nia leaved. Followed by Ray Taylor Ej and Rockelle. I went back to the room to find Maddie grabbing all her stuff.

Maddie: Prince I wanna go home. You know I hate hosptails. There filled with death and sadness. Let's go.

I nodded and we leave getting into the car. As I'm driving home Maddie didn't say a word. She was silent. When we got home I opened the door and saw my mom sitting there with the kids with her.

Mario: DADDY!!! Your home I want to show you something I made for you and mommy.

Jenn: first of all I made it!!

Bella: be quiet I'm trying to watch doc mistuffins!

Mom: how was the court date? Is it official?

Maddie just stood there and dropped everything and ran up the stairs crying.

Prince: MADDIE!!

I said as I dropped the stuff out my hand and followed her to the room. She closed then locked the door.

Prince: Maddie open the door talk to me.

She didn't reply all I heard was crying. I tried my best to get her to open the door but she wouldn't open it... All I got in return was cries. I decied to give Maddie some time. I went back downstairs and my mom was standing there with worried eyes. And the kids liked at me with scared eyes. As soon as I came down stairs Mario said something right away.

Mario: is mommy ok?

He's such a momma's boy... I'm not going to lie I was on to. And I still am.

Bella: daddy!

Jenn: is mommy ok?

Mom: Prince what happen?

Prince: mom the umm baby... Well umm at the restanunt Maddie's water broke..

Mom: OMG really!!! Then were is the new little monster!?

Prince: he's in heaven..

Mom: it didn't make it.... O Jake I'm so sorry.

Prince: it's ok.

My mom gave me hug as a tear fell from my eyes.

Bella: dad?

Jenn: what happened?

Prince: kids sit on the coach.

They all sat on the coach and I got to there level. Sitting in the floor.

Prince: so you know how me and mommy was going to have another baby..

Kids: yes

Prince: well today was the day that the baby was ready to come out. But the baby died in Mommy's tummy. So mommy was just alittle sad about the baby dying.

Jenn: you mean I won't have a baby brother or sister?

Prince: I'm afraid so.

Mario: aww I was looking forward to playing with the baby.

Bella: and I couldn't wait to make money off of the baby.

Prince: wait what?

Bella: you know babysit.

Prince: o ok.... Mommy is really sad so she it might take her a while to feel comfortable talking ok... So I need you to try your best to make her feel better ok?

Bella: ok!!

Prince: ok go upstairs to your rooms.

The kids went to there rooms and my mom just came to me and hugged me again.

Mom: call me if you need me Jake.

I nodded and she walked out the door. I closed the door and sat ok the coach. How was I going to help make Maddie feel better? O I know I'll cook for her. Her favorite too. Shrimp, mashpoatos, broccoli, crab salad, steak, and macaroni and cheese.

A/N: damn I'm making my own self hungry!

I got up and went to the kitchen starting on the macaroni and cheese and mashpoatos. As I'm cooking the doorbell rings. I dropped my stuff and went to the door opening it and seeing a person I haven't seen in a while.... Prodigy.

__________________________

Yessss Ima bring prodigy into this story!!! Just for one of my loyal followers!!! Her name is Amaya!! Everybody go follow her she a dope person!!! @Ayee_YoBabyProd_

Love yall stay mindless!!