Jacob?

~1 week later~

James got home 4 days ago.(Form the hospital) They put his ass in the hospital Ha! I have true best friends! Man I love them. James hit me the other day... Some people just won't change I guess. I went downstairs to the dance studio and I started doing the dance for one of my show. Most of my buries are gone expect for that one James gave me when he slapped me on my face hard. I started dancing then thought about how me and Prince would dance at our wedding as a slow song came on. He would spin me around then I would fall into his arms. He would kiss me making me melt away in his arms. Damn I miss him.

Jacob POV

I woke up in a hosptail bed. I heard this beating noise annoying the hell out of me. The first thing on my mind was Maddie. I remember everything that happened and that Maddie was pregnant. She had to have the baby. I wonder what gender it was. Then I remembered that Bella was pregnant she probably had the baby..the nurse came into the room.

Nurse: o shit your awake.

She walked out the room and a doctor came in. He did a couple of test on me. Then he let me go. I put on some real cloths about to leave. But I needed to know how long was I gone so I asked the nurse.

Jacob: hey how long have I been sleep?

Nurse: for a year and 3 months.

Damn I've been out for awhile. I bet Maddie doesn't even remember me. I better get home and talk to her. I got into a taxi and it drove me home. When i got there I used my key and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door. I saw Bella. Sitting on the coach.

Bella: Daddy?

Good she still remebers me.

Bella: DADDY!!!!

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I picked her up not letting her go.

Bella: I miss you!

Jacob: I missed you too!

Then I heard some man in the kitchen.

??: MADDIE GET YOUR DAMN KID SHE THINK PRINCETON IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Who the Fxck was that! And I know Maddie she wouldn't be with a guy who treat her like that.

Bella: sorry that was James... Mommy's husband. I don't like him..

I was instantly filled with raged. How could she do this to me. I'm in a coma and she runs off and get married to James!!

Bella: and the worst part is that the twins think that's there daddy...

Twins? What twins?

Jacob: twins?

Bella: yup Mario and Jenn.

Maddie remembered. I've always wanted a boy nameed Mario. I thought she been forgot. I started to tear up.

??: MADDDIE GET YOUR UGLY ASS UP HERE!!! YOUR DAUGHTER KEEP TALKING TO HERSELF!!

Maddie: shutup I'm coming!!

??: HURRY YOUR ASS!! YOU TAKING A LONG ASS TIME!! O AND MADDIE!

Maddie: what!

??:BITCH ITS 5:30 MAKING FUCKING DINNER.

Maddie: ard I'm coming.

WTF is going on! The Maddie I know would never let a guy talk to her like that. She changed a lot. As I thought about this a figure apears in my sight. It was James...

James: Tf u doing here?

Jacob: Bella go to your room..

Bella: ok...*go's updtairs*

Jacob: nigga this is my house! I brought this house!

James: yea but I've been paying the bills for the last year!

Jacob: but I've been paying for them every since 3 years ago!

We started aguring and I notcied he looked the door to the dance studio in the basement. Why he do that?

Maddie POV

After James finished yelling at me I hurried up the stairs but then I heard the door lock. How you going to tell me to hurry up but then I can't get out... Nigga bye! I was bout to go back to dancing when I heard yelling and screaming. Then I heard.

??: Maddie is mine! She always been mine! You may have thought you and her were meant to be but your not! thats why you think she cut you off in high school nigga! And me and Maddie weren't even going out till she was in here 2nd year in college. So nigga back up!! And let me find my bride, my future wife, the mother of my children, my life!!!Maddie!!!!!!!

Could that be Jacob? There was a long pause. Like James didn't know what to say.

James: you really think she is your bride... I don't think you know but me and Maddie are married.

There was another long pause.

??: why would she marry you knowing she loves me?

Could it be... I had to be dreaming... But I wasn't it was real. Jacob had woke up..