Back to Life.

Maddie POV

On the way home I didn't say a word. Prince repeatly looked at me then he fianlly said something breaking the silence.

Prince: babe what happened in there?

Maddie: nothing important.

Prince: something important happened... If something didn't you would be singing dancing in your seat to Beyoncé.

I started moving around in my seat and singing blow.

Maddie: happy?

Prince: *laughing* what's wrong babe?

Maddie: he asked me to lie on the stand.

Prince: you said no right?

Maddie:...........

Prince: you said YES???!!!!???

Maddie: well at frist then he reminded me of his gangs. They will come after me if he goes to jail.

Prince: isn't there a protection program?

Maddie: I don't know?

Prince: we'll just talk to the lawyer about that.

We pulled into the driveway and Prince got his dance bag. Back to mindless behavior stuff for him. He leaved and I sat on the coach with thoughts. Should I lie on the stand? What am I think no I'm not going to. But what if he goes go to jail? I could die! OMG I'm scared. My thoughts stops as I heard Mario scream and cry. I ran upstairs and feed him. He ates a lot. Just like Prince. I smirks at him and began to sing. He fell asleep and I layed him down in the crib. I kissed his forhead then checked on Jenn. She was fine. I went to Issy's room and she was playing. I smiled and sat next to her.

Issy: what's wrong mommy?

Maddie: I was just thinking about James.

Issy: he's a bad person. He's going to jail don't worry.

I smiled at Issy she's to young to know about gangs. I kissed her cheek then rubbed her cheek with my thumb. I walked into my room. And layed on the bed and looked at the time. I need to dance. I haven't done that in a while. I miss it too. That gets my brain off of things. I put in some sweats and my dance shoes and went to the dance studio. I put on my dance playlist and started to dance. I just did watever. My stomach was hurting a lot when I was dancing to but I didn't even care. I just kept dancing. After awhile I heard my name.

??: Maddie? MADDIE???

I didn't reply back I just looked at the door. It sounded like Prince but I didn't want to take any chances. I heard the person walk up the stairs so I closed the door and turned back on the music. It was low so they couldn't hear it. I danced till I felt two hands on my waist. They aren't forceful hands they were gentle hands. They were Princeton's

Prince: hey baby!

Maddie: hey... Your back soon!

Prince: soon? It's 9:30! I've been gone for 6 hours!

Damn it's been that long?

Maddie: o....

Prince: must have been into the music?

Maddie: yea I guess I was....

Prince: come take a shower with me babe

Maddie: no...

Prince: aww baby please?

Maddie: no funny Business!

Prince: I promise!

Maddie: I'm watching you!

We walked to the bathroom and hoped in the shower. He didn't try anything either. As we got out the shower I put in some cloths and checked on the kids. Mario and Jenn were sleep and Issy was sleep to. I smiled and got a drink (alcoholic) then went back to my room with Prince. He was laying on the bed watching baby boy. This boy and this movie.

Maddie: your watching this again?

I said getting into the bed.

Jacob: hell yea! Technailly I haven't watched it in like almost 2 years!

Maddie: only you!

He smiled and pulled me into a cuddle. We watched baby boy all night till We fell asleep.

~ the next morning~

I woke up next prince. I smile And kissed his cheek. He started moving around but feel right back to sleep. I got into the shower and put in some practice dance cloths. I looked at my faded brusies and scar that James gave me. Then i went back into our room. Prince was up and he was putting in his dance cloths. I looked at Him. He had bandages all over his body and a few scars. I closed my eyes not wanting to see them. One warm tear feel down my cheek but I wiped it away. The things we do for our family. I walked towards prince and jumped on his back. He smiled and ran down the stairs. Giving me a piggy back ride. He stopped at the kitchen and dropped me on the counter top. I was laughing and so was Prince.

Prince: you do know I saw you cry alittle. What's wrong?

Maddie: o was just looking at our bodies looking at the scars and brusies and cried cuz of the things we did just to save our family.

Prince: and I would do it again. Just to save you... And the kids. I couldn't live with out you guys.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Prince: come on get on!

I jumped on his back and he ran around the house. We were both laughing then we heard someone.

Rockelle: MADDIE!!!!!

Ej: JACOB!!!

Prince walked to the living room and we saw Rockelle and Ej.

Maddie: o hey guys!

Rockelle: Maddie we gotta go!

Ej: Prince we gotta go to! You know how Dave is!

Prince: ard damn I'm coming. Let me just get my bag.

Maddie: I gotta get the twins!

Prince: o yea I have to get Bella.

Ej: damn I'll get Bella! You go get Mario Rockelle get Jenn and Maddie get you and Prince's stuff! Go!

We all ran to the different rooms getting everything we needed. We all got into the two differnt cars and drove off. I dropped the twins off at mama T hosue and Prince dropped of Issy at pre-school. Then we went to our practice. Well back to life.